Twenty four

I got a call from Carlos Sr and I picked up the call

"Hello Carlos"

"Anastasia you need come to the hospital I'll text you" He said really stressed

"What happened?" I stood up having put on my mind the worst things

"Carlos needs to have a surgery to remove the appendix"

"No" I whispered "I'll be there, does he need anything?"

"Just you" Carlos Sr answered "be here soon"

I hanged up, grabbed my bag and walked downstairs, I took an Uber that drove me the hospital where Carlos is

Carlos' cousin was waiting for me there and we walked up where Carlos is

"He wasn't getting in the surgery room without seeing you" Carlos Sr said and I looked at Carlos was seems exhausted

"I wanted a hug" Carlos opened his arm and I hugged him

"It's not something wow you know that?" I laughed "we'll be right there waiting for you"

"I know that I just wanted your hug" Carlos kissed my hair "I love you"

"I love you too" I giggled softly

Almost an hour later

"He's fine, the nurses are taking him here right now" The doctor smiled at us

"Thank you" Carlos Sr had a handshake with the doctor that then he walked away "Hard ass"

I laughed softly and we walked back in the room, Carlos was there laying on the bed being completely out of zone

"Baby!" I hugged him

"I'm fine" Carlos giggled "But it's terrible pain"

"Yeah from the shoulder probably" Carlos Sr said "You had laparoscopic surgery doctor said earlier"

"And stomach pain" Carlos sighed "I want to go home"

"Tomorrow we can leave and we'll be home and I'll take care of you" I kissed his messy hair "Now you need to relax"

"Stay next to me" Carlos said and I sat next to him, he was holding my hand and I smiled at him "Book tickets back home and pay with my card"

"I'll pay don't worry" I kissed his hand "You need to relax and enjoy the fact that I am gonna do whatever you want for the next couple of days"

"I will be the King of Spain" Carlos giggled "Proud of me"

"You didn't lose your humour with your the appendix" Carlos' cousin said and I laughed softly "Keep it for London"

"Yeah I forgot about it!" I said and I looked at Carlos "I think if Toto is available we can go on Friday"

"I agree with Anastasia it'll be good and maybe you'll have recovered from the surgery" Carlos Sr agreed "I'll book us tickets after talking with Toto if he can go there on Friday secretly"

Carlos Sr called Toto Wolff and I smiled, I grabbed my phone walked away a bit and took them a photo, a nice one for Carlos' Instagram Account

"What did you do?" Carlos giggled and I sat back next to him

"For your new post" I saw him the picture "It looks nice"

"My dad had an appendix surgery and he has a same photo with his father talking on the phone! I'll post both of them" Carlos giggled, I let my phone on the bag "Did I scare you?"

"Yes! I can't be to the hospitals anymore! I hate it" I laughed softly "We have a wedding to organise but it's better tell to the organiser that we can't go to Mallorca since you had the surgery"

"We still can go!" Carlos said

"On Sunday after London yes we can" I winked at him "For now we'll go back home and help you to recover!"

"It's gonna be an amazing recovery with you as my personal nurse" Carlos winked at me

"We are here as well!" Carlos' cousin said and Carlos and I laughed

Carlos Sr hanged up the call, placed his phone back on the pocket of his jeans and looked at us

"On Friday at 5 PM we have to be in the factory of Mercedes to sign the contract!" Carlos Sr said smiling

Carlos is going to Mercedes the next season! Wow! At least Toto gave him a good chance! We all know that Carlos is the only non RedBull driver that won last season and also was good and last season and in Bahrain! Maybe Fred did a terrible mistake but Toto can give him a good chance for the championship!