Finally confirmed

~Chapter 11~

All the drama going on. Felix on Hyunjin's back while Hyunjin was carefree carrying him around.  It was the very first time they were so close to each other or any other person. Their bodies were completely compressed, not a single gap between them.

Hyunjin could inhale the sweet aroma of lavender, which made his muscles relax. Their scents mixing up making a heavy aroma of lavender and taquila. It was like they were so deep in characters like they adopted their actual character.

While all the family member's eyes on them. Their shocked expression seems like softening while seeing both of boys being so comfortable with each other. And at the same moment Mr. Hwang, Mrs. Hwang, Mr. Lee, Mrs. Lee and Lee Chearyeong realeased the word in harmony.

"THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER"

Which made Hyunjin to stopped in his track while Felix also widened his eyes. It took a moment for them to comeperhand that what they just heard.

"No way," Felix hastly got out of Hyunjin's ride while Hyunjin also fixed his clothes. Finally being silent they took the time to glare at each other. Hyunjin could see the complete disbelief features of Felix while Felix couldn't see Hyunjin's face due to the hair lingering on his face.

"Like seriously they are perfect for each other," Mrs. Hwang spoke breaking the silence.

"Indeed" Chearyeong shook her head in dissapointment but still she could say that they were really made for each other.

"Their personalities are so perfect for each other, Hyunjin can handle Felix's childish behaviour and you saw how Felix's cuteness made Hyunjin to give in," Mrs. Hwang again said. While everyone agreed with her.

"So the marriage fi-"

"Stop" Mrs. Hwang got cut while Felix spoke. Getting everyone's attention. Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee looked at him with worried expression what if Felix was going to off the marriage?

"I want some time alone with your son Mrs. Hwang," Felix said looking at Hyunjin who was just standing there motionless like a statue.

Mrs. Hwang changed her glance to everyone and then reluctantly said, "sure why not".

"Thank you Mrs. Hwang"

Felix grabbed Hyunjin's hand and dragged him to their balcony leaving the family there.

Reaching upto the balcony Felix finally let go of his hand. "So, Mr. Hwang can I get blessed by your face?" Felix roamed his tongue inside the inner cheeks, he looked at him squinting his eyes.

Hyunjin didn't answer anything making Felix to annoyed more. Already his plan was ruined and now Hyunjin pissing him off. He didn't think any further and lifted Hyunjin's hair off from his face.

It seemed like time stopped while Felix stopped motioning, utterly going blank minded while Hyunjin hesitant to take any action as he was also roaming around with his empty head.

And another second Felix shouted his lungs out.

"They just met each other and its already happened," Mr. Hwang said when they heard the high pitched screaming of Felix. Jia hit him on his shoulder due to embarrassment while everyone was also busy comprehending what was going on.

"YOU???" Felix finally was able to say when Hyunjin covered his mouth preventing him from shouting.

"Can you just talk instead of shouting," Hyunjin irritatedly rolled his eyes.

"It's too much Mr. Hwang whatever, at first you wasted my time, then called me while I was in work and now you're here for a marriage proposal. Marrying with you, in your dreams, ohhhhh now I know why you called me?," Felix stated in one breath. Raging the anger inside him.

"It's not true. I called you because you made a mess in my car and another thing weren't you are the one who was calling me baby.." Hyunjin retorted also feeling the same rage.

"It was it was it was because I had my own reasons," Felix stuttered trying to find the suitable comeback.

"So you can call baby to a stranger and you have freaking reasons for it?" Hyunjin retorted running his hands through his long strands finally getting rid from the strands falling on his eyes.

"I had but you did even worse sending a freaking marriage proposal?," Felix yelled pointing his index finger on Hyunjin's chest.

"Do you really think I am willing to marry with you, tch?" Hyunjin rolled his eyes in disbelief that Felix was thoroughly blaming him.

"So what the freak is this? You know because of the sake of your family's reputation I can't even reject you," Felix yelled. His voice horse resonating through the air molecules. Felix's sentances made Hyunjin to a little mad that how he was talking with him. No one have ever had talked with him like this.

"But I can reject you right here, you're no match for me," Hyunjin retorted in rage. Felix chuckled then spoke, " I Dare you Mr. Hwang reject me, reject me in front of everyone".

Hyunjin clicked his tongue, "don't challenge me huh, I am able to do it," Hyunjin provocate Felix with full confidence.

They both turned their heels to the hall where everyone were present.

Everyone's attention turned towards the both boys who were coming with the whole different moods. There was no more their awkward and strange behaviour.  A ray of hope emitted through the both of family about they finally made up. But Chearyeong was worried as she could feel that something happened between them.

Hyunjin and Felix stopped. Changing their intense glare at each other.

"We want to announce something," Felix spoke taking a deep breath. While looking at Hyunjin. He frowned when Hyunjin didn't say anything. Seeing him silent made Felix to exasperated. He nudged Hyunjin's shoulder.

Hyunjin snapped out, he glanced at Felix, in his eyes Hyunjin saw a force which was telling him to say what they had challenged to each other. Should he really reject him? He took a deep breath so everything was dependent on him, would this marriage happened or not everything on his hand. It was the toughest decision of his life and he has to make this decision very carefully.

Hyunjin changed his glance at his mother, seeing a eyes filled with hope. He could give his soul but never hurt his mom's feelings but it was something different. It didn't only involve his mother's feelings but also Felix's, and his own feelings.

He took another inhalation of air for his frustration. Everyone was awaiting for his final words about this marriage.

"I -"

Felix's lips curved into a smile finally anticipating of call off the marriage. While Mrs. Hwang's expression was tensed. Her heart tremendously thumping inside the rib cage. Everything was on Hyunjin and she just hoped Hyunjin wouldn't dissapoint her, he wouldn't deny her choice.

"I -Hwang Hyunjin accept This marriage........"

A/N: - sorry guys I'm at my uncle's house and here is no wifi so I have network problems that's why I couldn't update yesterday and today I tried my best sorry if it's dissapointing.

BTW I rewrite mommy or daddy' and published two chapters and also a smut chapter is coming. It is completely different plots from the mommy or Daddy which got deleted. You can check it if you want.

 You can check it if you want