Lie?

~Chapter 6~

Awkward silence clouded over the room while Mrs. And Mr. Hwang changes glances to each other. It was unexpected maybe it's a misunderstanding happened to the Lee's, well, they clearly had stated Felix's name.

Mrs. Hwang gave a cheeky smile, breaking the silence.

"Maybe you misunderstood Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee, Chearyeong is fine but we think Felix and our son's match is more suitable," she looked at them and then her husband nudged him to say to say something. Mr. Hwang laughed.

"Yeah, match made in heaven," his this response make Mrs. Hwang to wide her eyes. The already embarrassed face turned into completely red. She leaned closer and whispered, "it's better you being silence hmm just response with gesture whenever I say something," Mr. Hwang nodded. Mrs. Hwang again turned her attention to them and smiled.

Lees changes their gestures.

"We're sorry for the misunderstanding, well Chearyeong is Felix's elder sister, so we think Chearyeong will be suitable as Felix is still so young and focusing on his career," they replied, a little embarrassed. While Chearyeong felt like dying from the embarassment

"We understand Mr. Lee, may I ask how old your childrens are," Mrs. Hwang asked, her husband nodded when she looked at him.

"Well, Chearyeong turned twenty five in this year and Felix twenty three,"

"Our son is twenty four, and he prefers his life partner younger than him, no worries even if he is young he is very successful in his career, he has his own company JJT alcohol manufacture company, it's really popular alcohol brand in Seoul and even internationally, he also take handles of his father's company,"

"Wow, JJT brand my favourite brand not going to lie," Mr. Lee chuckled while Mrs. Lee gave him a dissapointed look.

While Mr. Hwang was a little unsatisfied with her wife lying about their son's age.

"Tell us something about Felix," Mrs. Hwang inquired.

"Uh mhm he is a high school English teacher, he is still in uni," this time Chearyeong replied.

"Wow, great, I see your son is really fund with children that's what I like about him," the Last sentence Jia murmured.

Moment passes both family praising their sons, about their habits, things they like to do. Most of the facts were made up to show that their sons are perfect.

"So, what's your decision about this proposal?," finally Jia asked.

Changing a quick glance Mr. Lee respond.

"It is our pleasure to associate with your family, but I think we should talk about this to our children first,"

"From our side we are ready just waiting for your response about it," Mrs. Hwang concluded.

"We still can be in touch, so we can meet up again,"

"Yeah, sure,"

After a little chitter chatter between families Hwang's got up to leave.
Lee's farewelled them respectfully.

After getting into car Jia took a deep gasp.

"Why did you lie?," Mr. Hwang asked her in dissapointment.

The driver started the car.

"What are you talking about?" Mrs. Hwang inquired, fanning herself with her bag.

"You lied about our son's age , do you even know if he has someone else or not, see, how they didn't respond quickly leaving it for to have their son's consent and here our son,"

"What are you trying to say, oh? So you're saying I'm forcing, I'm a bad mother a bad parent," Jia talked a bit loudly.

"I'm not saying that but still one small lie is the root of bigger lies,"

"Why are you reacting so much I just only lied about his age, what do you think it could be turned into in future," Jia sounded pissed off.

"I don't want to argue but we shouldn't start a relationship with a lie," Mr. Hwang concluded in dissapprovel.

"If a lie make someone's home then it's not a bad thing, and don't argue with me it's my final decision," Jia yelled turning away from her husband. Mr. Hwang couldn't say anymore he shook his head in a sigh.

The drive went silent.

At school (where Felix teaches)

Finally the classes ended. At the whole time Jeongin was admiring his teacher, impetiantly waiting for the moment to meet his teacher alone.

As Felix exited, he gestured to Jeongin too meet him.

Heart filled of ecstasy Jeongin jump off from his seat directly heading to the direction where his teacher went. Felix glanced Jeongin following him, he looked straight and head towards an empty room of school where Jeongin took a moment to look around.

Then he also entered.

"Mhm can I ask why did you want to see me," Jeongin asked, smiling widely taking his step closer to Felix. Felix slammed the books on the table, angrily turning his head.

"What is this?" Felix stated, with Fierce expression.

"Oh! A love letter," Jeongin replied, with a sly smile. As Felix was about to tear it Jeongin grabbed his hand.

"Hey, don't rip it, you know I spent my whole night serching for a good quote for the letter, don't you like it,"

"I don't mind being disturbed by your thoughts, my love,"

"Isn't it good," Jeongin chuckled, clicking his tounge.

"Innie," as Felix about say something Jeongin dramatically hold his chest. The nickname shoot me here, he said pointing towards his chest. Felix rolled his eyes..

"Jeongin, it's not time to do such things focus on your studies rather than wasting both of our time," Felix stated with anger.

"I would like to have your time and will give my whole time if you want," Jeongin took a step closer.

"If you have given your time to study, you don't have to repeat three years in same class, don't you feel ashamed," it's made Jeongin to chuckle.

"What do you think Lee Felix, why I'm repeating the same class, is it because I focusing on a useless feelings. You're to be blamed for my failure. Do you still think it's just an attraction when I have been waiting for you for ages? Tell me Lee Felix what's stopping you?" This time his tone was a little serious.

Felix didn't know what to respond. He can see the strong desirable look on his student's eyes which was containing what was in his words.

"Give me one chance,"

"Huh?"