Song of our bond

This is what Hyunjin's grandmother's house looks like.

~Chapter 46~

Mhm...it was honestly hard to comprehend what feelings he should hold about this, Hwangs treating him so well..is it supposed to be considered as warm and gentle or awkward and uncomfortable. For Felix it was so warm. They smiled at him, they talked nicely with him.

Grandma has already spoiled him with so much stuff, never letting him to drop his smile for once. They even treat his family so well. It was heartwarming for him.

As though everyone was feeling so happy to be there. Jisung was the happiest as his wish has come true. At the courtyard under the moonlight, igniting a bonfire while everyone sitting around.

And the most beautiful thing about this moment was Minho, who looked Godly handsome as he reflected the burning fire in his eyes, while holding Jisung's hand so tightly. Jisung mildly smile, looked like a foolish in love.

Chan was hesitant but slightly building up his courage sat next to Jeongin. Meanwhile, Changbin was never letting any chance to flirt with Seungmin, he was just wanted to be blessed by that beautiful puppy smile.

"Jisung, you brought guitar, didn't you?" Felix asked, as he sipped the tea, Grandma had made for them .

"Oh yeah, wait a minute I'll get it," Jisung got up to get his guitar.

Hyunjin Changed his glance to the omega sitting next to him, curling like a kitten as the shivering wind floating around and his cheeks flushed red. "Why? do you want to sing a song?" Hyunjin asked with a soft chuckle.

Felix flickered his gaze to his fiance, "of course," within his bold reply Hyunjin shook his head knowingly.

After a moment Jisung arrived with his guitar taking his previous seat. He was hesitant to sing around the elders.

"Oh, wow child, I'm eager to hear you sing," grandma said, boosting up his courage. Jisung smiled awkwardly, while Minho gently rubbed his back giving him a courage. "Do a freestyle, how you feel about today," Felix suggested.

Jisung nodded adjusting the guitar. Starting with a ting. He just played without knowing what to sing, well he was always great to do freestyle rap or any song but today it felt like his tiny Brain malfunctioning.

Seeing Jisung not courageous enough to sing the grandmother cleared her throat getting everyone's attention.

"Okay, let's see," she cleared her throat dramatically, "I'll start," she announced. Everyone cheered for grandma..her flok lore mingling with the tune of guitar.