25..

I know guys i don't have much readers but whoever reading it  plz vote, it's not like it will cost u guys, it will inspire me to write more..

Let me know how far u guys are liking this story..

Sry if i did any mistake in the chapter

Vote target-100

AUTHOR POV-

One week had passed since Irisha's life took an emancipating turn. The shackles of her tormented past loosened with each day she spent as Aatreya's wife. The household she once regarded as a house now enveloped her in tranquil acceptance. Her new family treated her with a kindness she had been deprived of for too long.But here the only problem or should we say the absence of aatreya  which is hurting irisha like hell reason unknown to her maybe ....

The first rays of dawn filtered through the delicate curtains, rousing Irisha from her deep  slumber. Her hand instinctively extended to the other side of the bed, seeking the warmth and solidity of her new husband's form. But the crisp sheets beside her were regrettably cold and undisturbed.

After freshening up, Irisha made her way downstairs, her heart leaden with Aatreya's unexplained absence. Her mother-in-law's pained expression said it all before the words could leave her lips. "Aatreya had to leave for an urgent business trip to Italy late last night."

The pity etched on the older woman's face cut deep. Of course, no one could truly understand the hollowing disappointment of having one's husband whisked away so soon after being bound in matrimony. What were mere days to a new bride felt like an eternity.

Yet Irisha found herself surprisingly at peace with the situation. The Pagphera Rasam, held no appeal. Not after the harrowing torment she endured at the hands of her previous family.

The Rathores had become her safe haven, embracing her with a love and acceptance her traumatic past could scarcely comprehend.

Her brother in law's and sisters-in-law doted on Irisha relentlessly, refusing to allow her sullen mood to take permanent root. They flitted around her like radiant hummingbirds, regaling her with tales and laughter to distract from other things. Though she appreciated their efforts, Irisha could not shake the dull ache which she is feeling reason is unknown to her,
Her brother in law's and sisters-in-law always running behind her and telling her
"Bhabi sa  ajj ye khana bana do , bhabi sa tel laga do sar pe etc.... "

A small smile tugged at the corners of Irisha's lips as she reminisced about the antics of her new brothers and sisters-in-law. They treated her like a delicate porcelain doll - fragile, to be handled with utmost care and showered with adoration. A part of her wondered if the Rathores' effusive displays were merely for show, an act to conceal some underlying malice. But her cynical doubts slowly melted away. Whatever the truth of their intentions, Irisha knew this new life was blessed by the Lord's will.

She had resigned herself to simply ride the waves of her circumstances, accepting the ebb and flow of events utterly outside her control. Irisha opened her heart to her husband's family, allowing herself to belong to them fully. Yet when it came to Aatreya himself, uncertainty caused her newly tamed spirit to stir restlessly.

The man had chosen her, claiming her as his own with fevered vows of eternal devotion. But the sting of his current abandonment, no matter how inevitable, pierced her soul. Irisha found herself replaying their final conversation three days prior,

(Flashback of irisha and aatreya conservation)

The evening rituals of domesticity soothed Irisha's restless spirit like a balm. She cleared away the leftovers from dinner, wishing the maids a warm goodnight as they tidied up the kitchen. Finally, she ascended the stairs to the bedroom she now shared with her husband.