War is here

In the sea, there was a big white boat that was traveling through the sea. This boat was none other than the white Moby Dick.

To recap, the Navy had successfully captured the 2nd commander, Fire fist Ace. After hearing the news, most of the world is preparing for the war of a lifetime.

What would happen, would the Navy will be successful in ending the pirate era, or is it gonna be the Great Whitebeard pirates saving their comrade, and letting the pirate dream run wild once again?

The crew of Whitebeard was just drifting towards their enemy's base: Marineford. Whitebeard was sitting on his big chair, waiting for the battle to begin. All his sons and daughters were prepared to be saving their commander. 

All the commanders were ready, including a guardian angel ,Shion' that was welcomed with open arms

. Shion had experience with the war already, and it's the instinct of winning and survival
.

Flashback

Marco:"Haki is spiritual energy. Your willpower. The stronger your will, the greater you can manifest this energy."

"There are three types of Haki. Armament. Observation. Conqueror's. Each one has unique abilities, as well as unique stages that can be achieved. We'll start with Armament..."

This lasted 2 hours before the war

Marco-I am impressed u master it

With the lecture over, Itachi thanked Thatch and ambled over to his favorite spot by the port side rail and began to attempt training his Haki.

Shion:"Armament seems like the best one to start with." Smile

Flashback ended

Marco :cutie yo

Shion:shut up

What up

Shion:"Just...processing, Marco. Forgive me."

Marco . "Hey, don't sweat it. It's been 4days , so don't blame yourself. You didn't know or could have stopped bastard "

Shion:"Perhaps you're right, but still, we wouldn't be in this predicament if Ace listened. But as you

all know, he's somewhat of a hothead."
Marco gave out a chuckle.:"Ain't that the truth?"

White beard:"Everyone! We are entering the Navy's base!". "

Marco:SO GET YOUR ASSES READY FOR BATTLE!"

Both shion prepared for her entrance for one of the biggest wars of all time in the one piece bees

Shion:I hope I see Rimuru and the others again

On a ship

Rimuru:Achoo