Draw

After Raphael literally roasted rimuru Existence infront of   Shion

As the battle went lets see how  shion  did...

Shion  pov:

As the battle between marine  and white beard pirates continue  with  Raphael  launched several Punches , shion  sends back Each of his own with both having same speed they have a match .

Then Raphael  went back 20 meter but shion  used Timing and Raphael to Use her  20 % speed to max by out matching shion  temporarily and sends out a uppercut then a kick by side which Raphael barely Responded...

Raphael : You sure are brat bow your head pet" Is this really the woman of some seconds ago ! She  became so stronger per second , Maybe I can go all out against her  !"

Then Milim used her light armor technique  like millim but white and yellow that she refined after countless battles...but was all useless as shion  countered every one of them and thier battle literally Shook the very sub space...
Marine :Raphael is struggling

Marine3: Don't Interrupt! This is a sure interesting fight....

As The fight continues Raphael finally used her battlelight armor

Raphael : hahaha my pet ! You are the only person who made me go all out in these 3 years ! Now show me what you got !!

Shion : Don't get all Cocky , did you really think you only got the Skill

Raphael : Hahaha so you got it too ? I mean you were a Oni 

Shion : Yes so face me Fully, !!

As Shion aura Surrounded her  and It became a Much Armour like appearance with 2 black Horn and Light white hair she  was looking more beautiful and sexy ....

Raphael : You look sexy  in that appearance you know?

Shion : Well I guess that's true but shall we begin round 2 ?

Raphael: You Bet !! Divine judgement !!!

As both used thier weapon of disposal Raphael launched a half maxed divine beam  and shion deflected  it all With almost no Difficulty , thanks to l

Both shion  and Raphael were using thier sword to attack each other ...

Shion  was using magic bullet  which Evolved into mythical class and had about 3m EP Value but was mostly Holding against  Raphael  Light  sword because shion  was constantly using battle will to coat it with his aura ....but after 3 minutes of constant sword battle Frostbite broke in 2 pieces...

Raphael : I guess that was my devil  fruit limit .

Shion : Well I am shocked ! that that Sword was capable to withstand  a  attack for so long but shall we end this in our next move ?

Shion : Better than anything else now ....

As Both of them charged up both used their Most powerful move

Raphael-angel beam
Shion-maximum magic bullet

And Both of thier attack collided....it was so powerful that it could destroy Universe's in one go....but Some pirates and marines hid because of the danger

As Raphael  was using her angel Energy,  shion was using  susanooo , a Energy which was almost Strong as angel  Energy but between both shion  had more output of Energy then Raphael......But

As thier attack ended we can see both are laying down at floor which was somehow still intact...

Raphael : Guess it's a Draw my pet

Shion : 2nd Draw actually....you psycho

Marine:what that up there

AHHHHHHHH

marine:IT strawhat demon prince  two warlords and other people

Sengoku:GARP IT YOUR FAMILY AGAIN

Garp:BWAAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAA