comfort-dk

(angst)

While she was crying for another man in his arms.. he held back millions of tears for her....

While she ranted to him about how she loved him..... He held himself back from telling her how much and for how long he loves her....

While he comforted her after her break up... He needed someone to comfort him

Everytime she said how much she missed him and how it hurt her, he felt his heart get torn even more.

Y/n recently had her breakup with her long term bf because he fell out of love. All through the the relationship y/n's bsf dokyeom was quite supportive. He wanted her to be happy even if it meant for his heart to get broken.

After her breakup y/n straight way went to dk as she knew he would comfort her

She cries for hours in his arms and he didn't complain a bit and consoled her. She fell asleep in his arms. DK was caressing her hair softly and admiring her. Then his tears started falling... Only if you knew how much l loved you..

Next day she woke up on his bed. She got up brushed her teeth with an extra brush she carries in her bag washed her face and went downstairs. She saw him making breakfast . She creeped behind him and 'booed'  him . He gut startled because he was too much focused on making pancakes. She laughed at his reaction. He just admired her laughing and fell in love a little bit more.

Few weeks have passed y/n stayed with dk majority of the times they spent quality time together,went out on friendly dates and had fun together. Y/n started growing feeling for him . She saw his efforts and how he observed every small thing about her. She couldn't help but fall in love.

DK also fell twice as hard. He could feel her blush when he made physical contact with her and he kind of got a feeling that she loved him.

Today he was going to confess to her . He left the home early to buy her flowers,a gift and a ring to confess to her. He was very much excited as well as nervous. He hoped in his car and went to his home to see her asap.

When we went there he was police sirens , police cars,many people and do ont cross sign infront of his house. He ran towards there confused. He asked a police what had happened and before he could explain dk saw y/n's body covered in blood on stretcher  . He was shocked . She was just fine a few hours ago. He ran towards her not giving af a kut the police and do not cross sign he hugged her and cried like no tomorrow. She was declared dead in the hospital...

That day she was in his arms crying...and today she was in his arms but he was crying

'A serial killer broke into there house when she was home alone and killed the poor girl he's still not caught so please stay cautious everyone '

"Only if I didn't leave her alone maybe she could've lived , I'm coming to you y/n"

"A young man was found dead at the same house where the murder took place a few days...people are trying to connect the dot between the suicide and murder..."