Riya's 1st day of work 😥 Part 15

This part starts from Riya's first working day 😥........and it is very hard to her to work in that company, about she doesn't 🤷 know anything.
In the morning 🌄, Ayesha wishes her good morning 🌞..........and gives 💁 her some advices about her first day of work.
Ayesha drops her in the company. As soon as Riya goes to the company, she collides 🤦‍♀️ with Roy due to nervousness.
Roy holds Riya. They both get lost in each other ☺️. After sometime, Riya realises 😳 and pushes Roy back.

Riya - Are you blind? Can't you see and walk?

Roy - I was walking while looking 👀, Miss...... I don't know where you were lost.

Riya - Nowhere...........😶

Roy - How you there 🤔?

Riya - I am the new designer here.

Roy remembers that Yanshu had told him that a new designer is joining the company. He looks at her with a big smile 😀 and told her..........

Roy - Well............ Now we will work together ☺️.

Riya (with ignoring) - Shut up 🤫.

After saying this, she thinks 🤔 a minute and says..........

Riya - But how......?

Roy (with full of attitude 😏) - I am P.A of the C.E.O in the company and also he is my bestfriend.

Riya - Ok.....Ok. Don't be so happy 😒.

Roy be like 😒...........kesi ladki h yrr ye.

After this the company scene is shown........
Ayesha was coming to her office after a meeting and Yanshu was following her.

Ayesha - Yanshu, what happened to that business trip.....?

Yanshu - Yes, I have talked to him and everything is ready. You just tell me when to go?

Ayesha - Who is running from NH Group?

Yanshu - Roy and Riya are going.

Ayesha - Roy...........🙄?

Yanshu - Yes, actually Roy is the P.A of the C.E.O in NH Group.

Ayesha - What.........😳? I just found out.

Yanshu - Huu....... It's ok 😊.

Ayesha (with 😒) - Why is the C.E.O of NH Group not coming?

Yanshu gives an excuse to Ayesha.
Ayesha also agrees and says............

Ayesha - Ok......... then we will go next week.

Yanshu - Ok.........I will talk to him.

Ayesha - Ok.......

Ten days pass like this and Roy and Riya are shown..........
Riya had also started liking Roy now. That day when she was working in the company, some other employees were talking about how good it is that Mr. Yan comes to the company very rarely now.

Riya - Who is he...?

Employee - You don't know.........

Riya - Uhu (no...........).

Employee - He is our hot 🥵 and devil 😈 boss....He does not pay attention to any girl but still all the female employees of the company like him.

Riya - Stupid.....🙄

After saying this, Riya starts doing her work. Roy was also listening 🎧 to all these things. He goes to Riya and asks 🗣️...........

Roy - Do you also want to meet 🤝 Mr. Yan?

Riya does not look 👀 back and says that...........

Riya - I have no interest 😒 in meeting him.... Mr. Roy has already taken all my attention 😊.

After listening 🎧 this, Roy suddenly appears in front of her. Riya feels very embarrassed seeing him in front of her. To make her not feel embarrassed, Roy proposes 🌹❣️ to her right there and kisses 😘 her without listening 🎧 to her answer.
After that, he says that.........

Roy - Will you stay with me till that time when maybe I........

Riya - Shut up 🤫.......... I am always with you 🥰.

And finally, they both get into a relationship........🤞
Riya refuses to tell Ayesha about this and says that..........

Riya - When her company's problems subside then I will tell her myself.

Roy - Don't worry.......You tell her youself.

After their conversation, scene shifts on the day of the business trip.........👉👉👉👉👉👉