CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

WARNING:
Read at your own risk. R-18

And please do leave a comment, I wanna know your thoughts. ;)

-*-

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

RIGHT AFTER we were in private, in the comfort of Leandro's home, he pinned me against the wall. Then he started kissing me, he nipped my lower lip, trailing down to my neck. He nipped, sucked, and licked my neck and collarbone. His expert hands are tearing down my black dress. I did the same thing, unbuttoning his suit, then I started unbuckling his belt. Until we are both naked, panting, feeling each other's naked body. I'm now only wearing the black Opal necklace he gave me.

"Fuck it." His voice is deep, his eyes seemed to be darkening, gazing at my red-blood thong. "You're wearing only this tiny lace inside your tight dress?" His right hand is caressing my thigh up to my sex.

"Yeah." Hindi ko alam kung paano akong nakasagot nang marahan niyang haplusin ang pagkababae ko.

"Lacy and nearly see-through, you're going to kill me, Veronica." Then he pulled my thong to side, touching my naked folds. "You're so fucking wet for me."

"Yes.." I slammed my eyes close, feeling his finger slowly brushing my sex. "Leandro.." I gripped his shoulder, my right hand went to his head, threading his smooth hair.

"Tell me what you want, Veronica." He whispered against my ear.

Before I could answer, he'd dropped to his knees. I stared down at him between my thighs. He lifted his gaze to me, and the look in his eyes nearly took my breath away. He looks like he wants to devour me.

Then I closed my eyes shut as I felt his hot breath against my sex. I shouted, and moaned, and cried Leandro's name as his mouth landed on my folds. His left hand is gripping my thigh, while his right hand is rubbing my clit. All I could do is cry his name. My hand is gripping his hair, and the other is scratching his shoulder.

"Leandro.." I don't know if I can talk more. I only want to do is to shout his name. I moaned again as he sucked my clit into his mouth, licking me with his sinful tongue. Each stoke and rub sent me to heaven. "Please.. I'm coming.."

He hummed softly against my folds. His grip tightened on my thigh as he continued to suck and lick my sex. Then his finger started to enter my slick pussy, making me cry his name more. He's sucking and licking me while his finger is working inside my body. I couldn't help it, I reached my climax. My throat's dry, I'm hardly breathing. And it feels amazing. "You taste so damn good. I'll never get tired of tasting your sweet pussy, Dolce Mia."

Listening to his dirty talk is one of my favorites. His accent, his deep voice, everything. Ang gwapo niya lalo.

Hindi pa man humuhupa ang nararamdaman ko nang tumayo si Leandro. Inalalayan niya ako palapit sa sofa. And then, damn.. He guided me, bending me over his leather sofa.

His hand is gripping my hair, pinning me down the sofa. His other hand is sliding from my spine down to my ass. He slapped it, making my heart jump into my throat. Then he dipped his head low, his lips trailed a path down my neck, nipping and sucking on my skin. "I can't go slow, Veronica." He said, I can feel the tip of his cock on my wet entrance.

"Go, don't hold back." I whispered, still trying to grip the sofa.

I heard and felt another slap on my ass cheek, making me cry. Then he aligned his cock with my hole, he slammed deep and hard, making me moan his name. I cried and groaned, his hips slapping against my ass, his hand still on my hair, threading it, while his other hand was slapping my reddened cheek.