New Additions

Outer had been collecting some some plants, shells, and stones to decorate the den. Then he saw four mers. "Hello there." Greeted a nurse shark mer. "Uhm, hi." Said Outer, "What are you doing here?" He looked at the mers, other than the nurse shark mer, there was a purple betta fish, a yellowtail kingfish mer, and an eel mer. "We were hoping to find a group to join." Admitted the eel. "I... could introduce you to my group." Said Outer cautiously. They agreed and Outer took them back to the den.

They learned the nurse shark was named Alter, the yellowtail kingfish was called Shift, the purple betta was called Violet, and the eel was named Candy. They had each met up a while ago and wanted to join a larger group or form one. In the end, they allowed the four in.

They quickly found Alter was excellent with kids and would help care for Spin. Violet helped Outer and Stitches decorate the den. They also found a Selkie living nearby named Salt. He befriended them when Candy found him near starved and gave him food. He would often come and hang out at the den.

They also discovered a seal pup all alone on a raft. They brought Salt and after checking the area, found it was an abandoned Selkie pup named TK. TK mostly lived with Salt and would often visit the den. They wanted to find a way to allow the Selkies to live in the den with them. They succeeded by making an air pocket with magic for the Selkies to live in.

Now, there group had a total of eleven people. Ten adults and two kids in the pod. They didn't have much competition as no other mers lived nearby and most ships that passed by were just transportation. There was a coral reef a twenty minute swim away for most and plenty of open ocean and a kelp forest.

A/N: Salt is Maniatale sans, shift is Storyshift sans, violet is Unlust sans, and TK is quantumtale sans. More will show up
(I currently don't have any art for them)