Chapter XVII, 6th World, Part 3

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan, as well as any other element of any other work, creation that appears, credits to whom it corresponds.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This reaction fanfic (watching), is about Percy Jackson in other worlds, taking the place of characters from other franchises, movies, games, etc.

If you don't like it, I have another Percy Jackson reaction fanfic seeing other characters from other media, without changing them, such as: Justice League, Avengers, Team Avatar, etc.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Thoughts"

"Speaking"

The parts referring to what is 'projecting':

What is said in the projection or if it refers to a fic, which you have permission to use.

What PJ's Characters Are Seeing and Hearing

To differentiate future characters from their past/present counterparts, I will add the letter F to the end of their first or last names, or use P to differentiate the past/present from those in the future

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The audience was still deep in thought about the Norse Perseus and Agenor, which they had seen; But gods, centaurs, satyrs, Greeks and Romans asked themselves various questions such as: Were their counterparts, both of Poseidon's sons and of themselves, born in other times and cultures in other worlds? Like in the Norse/Viking Age? When did they fight against the English and other European peoples of centuries or millennia ago? Or were Perseus and Agenor born as Norse demigods rather than sons of Poseidon? Or perhaps the two sons of the sea were born in ancient times, but blessed not to grow old and changed their loyalties to another divine pantheon? These and many more questions abounded in the minds of the public, especially in the King of the Seas. But no one had the answers to those questions.

However, everyone was taken out of their thoughts as the wait for the image to light up again ended, and the viewers imagined that they would change worlds again, which it did as they returned to the Sixth World seen, where apparently humanity had attained the technology to travel between worlds... throughout space.

 throughout space

"Dinner time"

"Dinner time?"

Everyone in the audience listened, but none of them knew what was happening because seeing where Perseus was was very different from where they had seen him the last time, because the place seemed to be some kind of mine or cave, and they could also see in some parts of the place, a kind of gas coming out of the walls and several members of the audience had a kind of feeling that what they were hearing was not referring to people they could go to eat.