𝐢𝐯. 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜

★🪦⋆。 °⋆ ▌━━━━━━━━━
je te laisserai des mots - patrick watson

 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜★🪦⋆。 °⋆ ▌━━━━━━━━━je te laisserai des mots - patrick watson

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ 💭 ⋆。 ▌𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒. Psyche leans against the wall next to the bathroom door, waiting for Percy, the hood of her jacket pulled over her hair. It was getting late and they needed to get home; Percy had school in the morning after all. Psyche could smell the oncoming rain in the air. A storm was due soon.

She wasn't surprised when she felt a presence beside her, they were very common these days, and every so often they spoke in cryptid messages like this one. This spirit was an elderly woman with a head wrap and a cane. She smiled warmly and placed a hand on Psyche's arm. "Hurry." the old woman says. Psyche frowns, goosebumps spreading up her arms. "What?" she asks. The old woman moves her hand from her arm and points behind Psyche, down the road to where a man is walking towards them.

When she looks back, the old woman's gone. The man was slowly getting closer, a hood over his head that hid his features, but Psyche had an odd feeling she'd recognise him. Normally she wouldn't jump to conclusions, but spirits didn't warn her off of things for nothing.

In a swift movement, she pushes the bathroom door open and slips inside. The bathroom light flickers at a slow, uneven beat. Percy's drying off his hands when the door catches his attention. He frowns seeing his sisters worried expression. "Psyche?" he calls. Her eyes dart to his, a finger moving over her lips in a silent gesture. She quietly turns the lock on the door and hurries over to him.

"What's going on?" he whispers. She takes his arm and starts pulling him towards a stall. They both stop when the door handle shakes. "Come on, Psyche, open up." they hear a man's voice say from the other side. The door rattles under the mans fists. "Open up, you fucking bitch, I know it's you." Psyche's grip tightens on Percy's arm, and he chooses to stay silent now as she pushes him into a stall with a window.