𝐯𝐢. 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒'𝚖 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

★🪦⋆。 °⋆ ▌━━━━━━━━━
lost on you - lp

underage smoking 📢

𖥔 ݁ ˖ 💭 ⋆。 ▌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ 💭 ⋆。 ▌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄. More times than he had fingers, but there was something different about how Mr. Brunner called him aside during class, so quiet and discreet, and lead him to the office silently. Percy gripped the strap of his backpack tightly, worried he'd be expelled again, so close to the end of the year. He'd almost made it; Psyche would have been so proud.

When he arrived, the principal, a calm blonde woman, was already waiting with the secretary, who both turned to look at him with pity swirling in their eyes. Percy frowns immediately, put off by their sympathy. He'd been kicked out before, he knows how it works, he didn't need them to feel sorry for him.

"Is this about Nancy and the water fountain again?" Percy asks. "But I already said, it wasn't my fault." Mr. Brunner sighs, "No Percy, it's nothing like that." he says, and Percy suddenly feels the tense emotions hanging in the air. "What's going on?"

"Please, Percy, have a seat." The Principal gestures to one of the office chairs. "Your mother's on her way to pick you up, she should be here soon."

Percy frowns deeper, nerves scratching at his gut like angry rats. His leg starts to bounce. "My mom? But she has to work.. where's Psyche?" He looks at each of their faces, and the dawning reality sinks in. He suddenly understands Mr. Brunner's discretion, the Principal's calm tone and the Secretary's sympathetic eyes. "What happened?" his voice starts to shake.

"I think it's best that we wait for your mother to arrive, she will explain everything—" The principal tries, but Percy stands quickly. "What happened to my sister?" his voice is stern, eyes burning with the threat of tears. A million scenarios flood through his mind. Why weren't they telling him anything? What could be so bad that they wouldn't tell him?