Library

A/N   
I hope you like it and comments and votes are greatly appreciated! I live reading comments-
Love you guys!

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝

"The things you
Hate about Yourself
Are the things
I love the most"

Kirishimas POV:

"No, no, Shitty hair that's not how you do it" Bakugo yelled at me. We where in the library and he was supposed to be helping me pass my test.

"Well why don't you help me then?" I asked my voice was a notch above a whisper, I mean, we where in a library.

He grimaced and sat down
"I'm trying but your hair takes up to much of your head and you don't have a damn brain." I gasped dramatically and started laughing. He looked confused
"why are you laughing? Stop..!"

This is usually how our study sessions went. Me trying to learn and Bakugo failing to teach me, but it was kinda fun? I liked hanging out with this manly guy.

After some back and forth
We got up and started walking to the dorms, as we walked I heard Bakugo angrily murmuring, but I couldn't make out what he was saying.

I looked over and linked my arm with his, he turned away harshly but didn't pull his arm from mine... that's not like Bakugo, but I wasn't complaining.

Bakugos POV:

Shit.. this.. this little bug thinks he can touch me? I blushed furiously and made sure not to make eye contact with Kirishima. He could not find out that I.. never mind, it's not like I do any more..

I could hear him talking and every part of me just wanted to look into his red eyes and listen to him forever, but what I did in reality was
"ARE YOU EVER QUITE HAIR FOR BRAINS??" I yelled.

He flinched slightly making me feel terrible but I just rolled my eyes and turned away again.

Once we got to my dorm door Kirishima slipped his arm out of mine and waved bye. I desperately wanted to invite him In, but I couldn't.

Fuck, I had fallen, fallen hard for this stupid boy. Why was this happening to me?

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝

~334 words~

A/N
Add to your library for updates!