Dorms

"My forest is dark
My trees are sad
And all the butterflies
Have broken wings"

Kirishimas POV:

After Bakugo went in his dorm I let out a shaky sigh and headed for my room. When I went in I heard the TV on, Sero and Denki where sitting on my couch and playing Mario Kart.

I smiled
"hey dudes!" They both nodded my way but kept there eyes on the Mario track.

laughing,I went to lay on my quilted bed and saw Mina sitting there reading a big book.
"I- oh hey Mina!" She looked up quickly and a strip of her short hair fell in her face.

"Hey kiri! How was the study session? Did anything... happen?" She asked with a smirk and pushed the strip behind her ear.

She was convinced that I liked Bakugo, but I don't even like boys so that's, not possible. I rolled my eyes "no Mina, nothin happened" I said and fell face first on my bed.

She giggled and I blushed, wait, what?
I looked up at her laughing and felt my fave heat up more. She looked down at me and raised her eyebrow,
"are you thinking about Bakugo?" She joked.

"What?! No I was just looking at you., I mean I was looking at your shirt! I mean not your shirt, why would I do that?! Haha! I was uh I gotta go pee-!"
I burst out and ran to the bathroom.

When I came out, Sero and Denki asked what happened. I looked around and saw Mina still reading her book, "guys.. I think I like Mina!" I whispered.

Sero said
"oh nice dude, I thought you liked Bakugo tho?" And Denki said
" yeah boys are hotter anyways, I mean my boyfriend is the stuff, look at him!" He pulled out a picture of Shinsou sleeping on his lap.

I looked at the picture for a little to long,
"woah buddy he's MY stuff" Denki said protectively. I shook my head and turned to Sero and said quietly
"yeah why do you guys think that? I'm not gay or anything"

Denki looked hurt and I added
"it's not a bad thing to be gay.. it's just not what I am" Denki and Sero looked at each other and then seemed to read each others minds cuz they both nodded and looked back to Me.

Denki looked over at Mina and said loudly
"So, you like Mina huh?" I attempted to stop him but when I had covered his mouth Sero had already said
"Good luck buddy, she's super cool so don't mess it up!"

I blushed beet red and scowled at them. They burst into a fit of giggles and I looked over to Mina who was looking at me strangely. I covered my face and left the room and bumped right into Bakugo himself...

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝

~452 words~