Stars

"Every saint has
A past
And every sinner
Has a future"

A/N 
Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Bakugos POV:

I can't believe this, he likes Mina? I mean I knew he would never like me, I act so crazy and yell at everyone. I know I do, I just can't help myself sometimes... all the time.

Well what a great love story I have, helping my crush confess to his crush? Damn, this is awful.

I decided to just help this hot nerd out and deal with my own problems later. I sighed again and said
"have you thought of anything? You can't count on me all the time."

He tapped his chin and the sun hit his face in the cutest way, making his eyes glisten. I shook my head and looked back down at the dirt walk way. He turned towards me
" I could tell her after class tomorrow? Me and the boys where thinking about inviting you and Mina over anyways" he said slowly.

I nodded and say
"and why the fuck should I come?" He laughed and each time he did, his voice plucked my heartstrings ever so softly.

"We'll what if I get rejected man? I need my guys with me you know?" He says still chuckling softly. I look at him "I don't think you could ever get rejected Shitty hair".

When I realized what I had just said I blushes and  looked down and my stride quickened. He just looked at me weirdly and asked
"was that a... compliment?" I rolled my eyes and said
"if you can't just take it then I won't dish them out."

Kirishimas POV:

Bakugo was being strangely nice to me, it's not that I didn't appreciate it, I was just slightly concerned? Maybe confused and happy too.

He was a couple steps ahead of me and I stared at his back as he walked. I could see each muscle in his body flex as he moved. So manly.

He must have felt my eyes on him cuz he turned slightly and asks
"are you checking me out Riot?" I stuttered a bunch of "no's" and he just smirked and started walking again with his hands in his pockets.

I thought for a moment and ran up to him
"can I call you Baku?" blushing deeply he snarled
"fuck no." I giggled and he looked up at the night sky, I followed his gaze and saw it had darkened since we started walking.

"We should probably head back soon.." I mumble and stop walking.
His pace slowed to a stop as well
"don't tell me what to do hair for brains!" He yelled and laid down in the soft grass, leaning his head back into his hands.

I smiled and carefully laid in the grass near him under the twinkling sky. As I did my hand grazed his chest and I felt my face heat up for no apparent reason..

I just heard him grunt and look over to see a calm expression spread across his face. His eyes where closed and mouth parted ever so slightly.
My smile brightens as I lay my head back onto the cushioned earth.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝

~460 words~