Advice

"Keep your face
Always to the sun
And the shadows
Will fall behind you"

Bakugos POV:

Once Kirishima had left me at my dorm I went inside and took a shower and changed into more casual clothes, considering I was wearing my uniform.

After the shower I tried a lot of things to try and get Kiri out of my head, nothing worked.

Eventually I had to go see him so I checked myself in the goddamn mirror and went to knock on his door.

Before I had even knocked once Kirishima had run right into my chest almost knocking me over.

"Oi watch yourself" I yelped and caught him before he fell. His adorable fucking face looked up at me and I could feel myself blush.

He gently pushed me away
"Oh hey bakugo, I was just uh.. hey do you wanna take a walk with me?" He asked a bit flushed.

I stopped gaping at him and growled "whatever shitty hair" and started walking away.

Kirishimas POV:

I was curious why Bakugo was at my dorm but also thankful, he was my best friend so it was nice to have someone to talk to.

"Uhm, Bakugo, do you have any experience with crushes? I could really use some help!" I smiled. He put his hand on his neck and looked down
"I might.." he murmured.

I looked at him excitedly,
"really? That's awesome bro! Who is it?"
I asked. He rubbed his neck and just glared at me.

I held my arms up in defense
"woah ok, well I like Mina.. could you help me? I can't ask Denki cuz he's into guys, and Sero is literally no help." I state.

He kept his gaze to the floor and replied
"ok so what do you think I know about this shit?" I thought for a moment
"I don't know, I could use the help tho."

He nodded and looked up at me his face a little red
"ok shitty hair, you wanna confess to that alien girl? And you want my help?"
He asked his voice drawn out as if he wasn't at all interested in the subject.

I blushed and vigorously shook my head up and down in agreement.
I saw him look at the row of cherry trees ahead of us and sigh
"well shit".

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝

~386 word~