Town part 1

"Even the smallest
Person can change
The course of the
Future"

Bakugos POV:

What the fucking fuck just happened? I remember talking about that pink girl and then... we where cuddling? I was confused and I don't get confused, I'm always right...

But what was there to be right about? Does he.. does he like me? Does he still like Mina? Should I have made a move?

I get snapped out of my swirling thoughts when Kirishima taps my arm "Hey Kachan, I uhm.. well we should probably go up stairs now" He checks his phone
"it's 12..." he murmurs.

I tilt my head to the side
"We could.. but we could also go into town!" I say mischievously. Kirishima looks up and gasps quietly
"What? We can't do that!" "We can, watch!" I answer and pull him to the side of the buildings not quite sure what I was doing.

He try's to pull me back but I keep my grip tight and pull him behind me.

~~~~~~Time skip because I don't know how they got off campus~~~~~~

I do not know what I'm doing, but this night was too perfect, I cant let it end. His resistance stops when we exist campus and head towards town.

"Baku... where are we going?" Eijiro asks quietly
"Just walking" I say dryly. As we slowly walk into town he brings his arm up and around my shoulder, I blush and slide my hand down to his waist
"your waist is very grabable" I smirk.

He smirks also, surprising me a bit, and pushes me up against a wall. I gasp and look into his soft red eyes now filled with love and lust.

He traces my jawline with his finger "K-Kiri.. w-hat are you d-doing" I curse Myself for stuttering. He leans closer to me and I can feel his hot breath on my neck.

Kirishimas POV:

I couldn't take this anymore. All of this was just leading up to something obviously... I mean I don't think cuddling is something just "friends" did and I needed him.

"Mh Katsuki let's just enjoy the night well it lasts and talk about it in the morning" I slurred. I can feel him squirm in my grip when he hears his first name. I continue smirking and press my lips onto Bakugos gently.

I hear him gasp and at first he doesn't kiss back so I pull away getting brought to my senses, but then he roughly grabs my neck and kisses back.

I don't think I've ever been more happy to kiss someone, and he was such a good kisser. He tasted like slightly burnt Carmel and I savored that flavor as the kiss became more passionate.

Before anything else happened he pulled away for air and I pressed my forehead against his, breathing heavily. "I..w-wow" is all I could make out.

He laughed, a real laugh, and I pulled him into the bustling streets.
I ran to a noodle shop and smiled as the pleasant smell hit me. Bakugo noticed and asked if I wanted anything I eagerly said yes.

He chuckles again and walks in to order
"how can I help you?" The hot waiter asked
"(A/N you can help me with se- I'm sorry) could we get some ramen?" He asks, with a hint of his usual annoyed tone. The waiter nods and walks to the kitchen.

"So..." I say slowly
"so?" He questions
"uhm... boyfriends for the night?" I ask hopefully. He thinks for a while and with a look of small disappointment he agrees and reaches across the table and places his hand on mine gently.

Bakugo was being very soft to me today. As we wait for our food I decide that Bakugo has a crush on me, I know I'm a bit slow to catch on but that's what that look of disappointment was.

Now the question was, do I like him back?  (A/N YES YOU GAY FUCK)

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝

~654 words~