Playlist

Hall of fame
The Script
"Do it for your country. Do it for your name. Cause there's gonna be one day...when you stand in the hall of fame"

Meet you at the graveyard
Cleffy
"Wish we were together, now I don't know when I will see you"

Ocean eyes
Billie Eilish
"I've never fallen from quite this high falling into your ocean eyes"

Let me down
NF
"I mean why are you laughin'? Must have missed that joke, let me see if I can find a reaction. No, but at least you're happy"

Us
James Bay
"Tell me how 'cause I believe in something. I believe in us"

Dangerously
Charlie Puth
"I loved you dangerously. More than the air that I breath"

If You Love Her
Forest Blakk
"Take it. If she gives you her heart don't you break it. Let your arms be the place she feels safe in"

Psyhcofreak
Camila cabello ft. Willow
"I don't blame the girls for how it went down, down. Thinkin' out loud. In the bathroom while my friends laugh on the couch"

As I am
Justin Bieber ft. Khalid
"Sometimes, I don't know why you love me. Sometimes, I don't know why you care. Take me with the good and the ugly. Say 'I'm not going anywhere'"

Mean!
Madeline the person
"One thing I like about me is that I'm nothing like you and I'll never will be"

Boyfriend
Dove Cameron
"I could be a better boyfriend than him. I could do the shit he never did"

Daisies
Katy Perry
"Told them your dreams and they all started laughing"

Feels like Home
Bea Miller & Jessie Reyez
"If you ask me where I'm from, I'll say 'You' , 'cause you feel like home"

Hostage
Billie Eilish
"Gold chains beneath your shirt. The shirt that you let me wear home"

Ya do one
Rihanna
"You the one that I dream about all day. You the one that I think about always"

Might add some more later on