2 | Restaurant and late night walks

"Girls listen up! Meet the team's new photographer. Olivia Hartley" Lisa Bluder spoke making the girls stop what they were doing and gather around. "We already met her. She's Kate's future girlfriend and wife" Gabbie says with a smirk. "Oh that's her!?" Taylor shouts making me look away.

Is this what I'm going to have to deal with all season? Maybe year?

I swear to god if they are going to be doing this all season I will quit and move to a different country. "Welcome to the team Olivia" Kate says with her face all red. "So Olivia. Tell us about yourself" coach said crossing her arms.

She already knows about me. Well mostly my sister. She coached my older sister, Ellie, like two years ago? I don't know.

"My name is Olivia Hartley but you already knew that. I actually use to play back in the days until I tore my ACL so I stopped and transferred to this school. You guys might know my sister actually"

"Who's your sister?" Kennise asks looking interested. "Eloise Hartley" everyone's mouth drops. "The Eloise Hartley? The Eloise that's playing on the Seattle Storm?" AJ basically shouts.

"Yeah. That's her" they all look at me in shock. It's not like I'm the one on the WNBA team. "Keep a friendly reminder that both Hartley sisters are different so don't go and compare them" coach warns them and they all nod.

"Alright. Let's start the warm up" all of the girls go to the baseline and start their warm up as I just watch and talk to the coach. I've know Lisa for a while actually so I'm not as awkward around her as I should be.

I'm an awkward person.

While the girls were doing their things, Bluder told me some information about the girls. "Gabbie, number 24, is like the child of the group. She loves to be silly with Cait, but she will be serious when it comes to it and that's why she's one of my favourites but don't tell anyone that" I laugh and nod my head.

"Kate, 20, is basically the mom of the group. You'll notice it more when you hang out with them more and more. But she's also there for anyone if you ever want to talk about whatever. She knows what's up" I nod and smile looking at Kate.

She's teaching Molly something and the way she's showing her is so gentle. "You still crushing on her?" Bluder said out of the blue. "What? I never was" she looks at me with the 'are you serious' face. "Right. I might not know you as much as I know your sister but I'm not blind"

I roll my eyes as she tells me more about what to expect and all of that. She talks to me about the Instagram and TikTok that the team has and she gave me the opportunity to run those accounts if I wanted to.

After practice, I said goodbye to the girls and went up to my dorm room and did some homework.

Iowa WBb + hot photographer

Kate
What's Olivia's number?

Gabbie
Wouldn't you like to know lover girl

Kate
That's why I asked...

Jada
Gabs, add her to the group chat

*Gabbie added Olivia Hartley to the group*

Olivia
Hi?

Gabbie
Hi bestie!

Caitlin
Do you guys want to go out for lunch?

Sydney
Can we go to that new mexican restaurant that just opened up?

Molly
Yes!