~ 26 ~

"Oh shit-" Jimin quickly closed the door.

"HYUNG!! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS COMING ON THE WRONG TIMING!?!?!" Jungkook screamed at the door.

"IM SORRY!!!!" Jimin screamed back.

Jungkook let out a sigh, he gave a little peck on Tae's lips and finally went to open the door.

He kicked Jimin's ass dramaticly and said smiling.

"OUCH WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Jimin let out in pain. "Nothing~ come on in~" jungkook welcomed and acted like nothing happened, smiling like jimin did a really big and good job.

Yoongi was giggling at the side at the two best friend's behaviour.

"Alright what you got me?" Jungkook asked excited. "Hi both!" Tae greeted st the side "Hi Tae! And yeah Jungkook here you go" jimin said giving him a bag.

Of course Jungkook found out it was his favourite wine from the shape of the bag.

"I dint know what to buy, I dint really wanna buy that but I did, just this one time and I'm never buying you that!" Jimin let out sitting on the couch with yoongi. "Hi Taehyung" yoongi greeted.

"Do you want anything to eat?" Tae asked. "What do you have?" Jimin asked. "Um... kook's birthday cake" Tae said checking the fridge.

"Oh I need one!" Yoongi let out. "Me too!" Jimin said.

"Me three!" Jungkook screamed while pouring the wine into the glass for everyone, making Tae chuckle.

"Thank you hyungs for buying me this!!" He screamed from the kitchen to jimin and yoongi. "Don't thank me!! It's just we dint have anything to buy you!!" Jimin said back.

"I know, here" Jungkook said giving each glass to everyone. "Thanks man" Yoongi said when he got his glass of wine.

Jungkook went inside his room and brought himself a chair to sit because the couch is not that big.

"Yah sit on the couch I'll sit on the chair" Jimin said. "Since when you became this innocent Mr. Jimin?" Jungkook asked teasingly. "Oh right, my fault" Jimin said making everyone giggle.

They were having fun talking while drinking and eating kook's birthday cake.

"Damn you're neck is so red jimin!" Yoongi let out at Jimin who was straddling on his lap. Yeah jimin drank too much that's why his neck is red.

Yoongi let out a little sigh after checking Jimin's neck. "Well" he started. "Guys I gotta take jimin home, he drank a little too much I guess." He said. "Alright then, reach home safe" Taehyung said while yoongi helped jimin get up.

They left.

Jungkook was drunk too but not that much just a little. "Kookie how are you doing?" Taehyung asked checking jungkook. "Hyung I love you!" Jungkook said smiling drunkly pulling Tae closer to hug him tight while still sitting on the chair.

"I love you too! But let's sleep now... you are kinda drunk." Tae said ruffling jungkook's hair.

But suddenly jungkook suddenly pulled Tae to his lap and started showering Tae with kisses.

"Stop~ you are tickling me~" Tae let out not making any moves to stop jungkook. Then Taehyung quickly pulled Taehyung by cupping his face and kissed his lip.

Jungkook kissed back hugging him even tighter and after a few minutes Taehyung pulled away.

"Alright let's sleep ggukie" Taehyung said caressing jungkook's cheeks. "Okay hyung!" Jungkook said cutely. "Gosh I can't handle you're cuteness." Taehyung muttered taking Jungkook to his room to sleep.