Chapter Sixteen

Chloe's POV

"Chloe! Chloe! Earth calling Chloe!" I immediately look at Jo. "Huh? What's up?" "What's up? I asked you about that party at your house this saturday." I rub my face and facepalming myself. "Oh my, I'm so sorry Jo... My mind is going anywhere right now." Then, there goes the awkward moment in this car... I hope that he doesn't ask something

1...

2...

3...

"So, what's with you and Brett?" Darn it. "I see that you guys are kinda into each other." I laugh as hard as I can when I hear him. I believe that Jo is looking at me right now while driving the car with a confused look. "What's so funny?" I try to calm myself and finally I can speak again after a good one minute of laughing. "Jo, there's nothing going on between me and Brett." "Okay... But is he really your friend? I mean, he is pretty obvious not at our age." I laugh a little and think of a good answer. I don't want to say that Brett is actually my teacher. At least, not now. "Umm well, he is my neighbor, so..." "Wait, he's your neighbor?" "Yeah..." He chuckles and smile widely. "That's awesome! We can totally hang out a lot together!" Oh man... why do you have to say that, Jo? "Plus, he is very good at music. Well, at least that's what he said though." "Ohh believe me, he is very good." "You saw him play an instrument before?" Great, me and my big mouth. I didn't actually want to say that! "Yeah well, I saw him played his guitar while he was sitting outside of his house." "Ohh... is he good?" "Yeah. He also have a good voice." "Nice... We can totally have a collaboration together." Sheez... I'm hoping there will be no collaboration at all...

Jo's POV

I park Chloe's car and we both get out from the car. I lock the car and give the key to her. "So you're staying for tonight, right?" "Umm yeah. Your parents said I can use the guest room near the living room." "How long are you gonna stay?" "I actually don't know. I'm still thinking." She nods and she opens the door. We both walk to the kitchen and her parents are not around. There's a note on the fridge and Chloe reads it. "Well, my parents left because one of the friends' daughter just got married. Are you hungry?" "Nope. I think I'm good." "Okay. So, I'm going to my room first. I haven't done my homework for tomorrow actually." "Ohh that's okay. I also want to go to the guest room now. Want to relax for a while." "Okay then." She goes upstairs and she says goodnight. I reply her and walk to my temporary room. I close the door and slam myself on the bed. I close my eyes, try to relax myself.

"Jo, why did you do this?"

"You said that we will be together, no matter what happen!"

"You have to stay away from her!"

"You manwhore! Don't ever show your face at this house again!"

"You think that your daughter is capable enough for my son?"

"If my son is a manwhore, your daughter is a slut!"

"Jo! How could you!"

"I don't want to hear any of your excuses!"

"Leave me alone! Go away!"

"I hate you..."

"STOP!!!" I open my eyes and immediately wake up. I burry my face in my arms and rub my eyes. It was all just a dream. Flashbacks keep coming back to me then and now. How do I stop this? I can't be like this... The memories keep coming back and reminds me how painful it was. The past is the past but it haunts me. Those words, the truth, how I hurt everyone's feeling... It's still too much to handle... I lay down again and close my eyes. This time, I won't let those memories haunt me again, for now...

---

Well hello there beautiful people!

I actually have nothing much to say but I just want to ask you one thing.

As you guys can see, I include a picture with 4 guys in it. I'm having a little trouble choosing which one is the perfect image for Jo so I want you to help me to choose.

Just in case if you don't know these boys, I'll put it in order from left to right. Just in case.

First: Chris Colfer (known for his role on Glee as Kurt)

Second: Alessio Pozzi (I believe that he is a model for Next Management)

Third: Grant Gustin (currently known for his role as The Flash)

Fourth: Mario Maurer (known for his role on A Little Thing Called Love)

So comment for your choice because I really need your opinion. Plus, I can't really choose on my own hehe.

Thank you so much for reading! Feel free to comment and vote! (Especially for this chapter, please comment your choice for the image of Jo hehe). See ya on the next chapter!