Chapter Twenty-Five

Chloe's POV

I immediately jump out off the car when we finally arrive at school. "Chloe, wait!!" I don't even wanna look back and just wanna run to school.

You'll probably wondering why... Well folks, my dearest brother, drives me to school and wants to accompany me to enter the school.

Just like little kid's first day of school.

To make it even more embarrassing, he's been treating me like a 5 year old girl. Not that I complain but c'mon! I have image to keep! He can't treat me like a kid when I'm at school!

Oh and by the way, in case you're wondering why's not Jo with us... He said that he wasn't feeling really well and wanted to rest. I'm still curious and suspicious tho. I mean, he's been acting weird since last night. He didn't even wanna talk to me. He always talks to me whenever he has a problem... I'll make him talk soon. But for now...

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

I am running so fast right now so Cennedy won't follow me.

I manage to make him lose my track and I take a deep breathe. Man, I really need to workout some time... I walk a bit and then I hear someone's singing when I pass a room. The door kinda opens a bit so there's a space for me to take a peak.

I take a look and I see a man sitting at the corner of teacher's desk. The more I listen to him, the more I realize that his voice is very soothing. When the sun hits his eyes, it turns into a lighter color. Oh my God... His eyes are so pretty! And look at that side profile tho!

Wait... Why am I look like that I'm stalking him?

Why am I being such a creep?

Focus, Chloe... You'll only need to walk away and pretend you didn't see anything. But he looks so charming and cute and... Luckiness is not on my side. I accidentally push the door and it makes this squeaky sound. The man quickly turn his head. "Who's there?"

Crap.

Why Chloe? Why??

The man talks again. "I know there's someone out there. Come here." I try to walk away and my converse decided to make some noise.

Again. Why??

"Come inside right now before I walk out." Oh man... What should I do? I can't run again... I'm still so tired right now! "Fine. You're giving me no choice." I freak out. Being a very scaredy cat at the moment, immediately walk inside the room. "No, please don't walk outside! It was me!" I talk as I close my eyes and tilt down my head a bit.

And then... Silence surrounding us.

Very... Awkward.

I brave myself out to open my eyes. That man is already staring at me.

Crap

Crap. He'll think that I'm a creep or something. Then, he walks closer to me. "You do realize that what you've done is very creepy, right?"

I nod. I have no idea what to say. My lips are sealed.

"And you do realize that it makes me very uncomfortable, right? You just made a mistake, young lady." Once again, I nod. I am so in trouble.

Hold it! Why am I in trouble? I mean, who is he?

I tilt up my head and looking at his eyes. Whoa his eyes are just so pretty...

Oh my gosh, focus Chloe! Sheez!

"Why are you looking at me like that? You want to get your punishment right now?" Punishment?! What the heck! He's not even a teacher at this school!

Wait, then... Who is he?

"Why do I have to get a punishment? I didn't do any crime!" "Creeping out at a teacher is a crime, miss." Teacher...? What teacher? "What do you mean?" I am so confused right. Then, he chuckles. "Oh right... I forgot to introduce myself." He leans his hand for a handshake. "I'm Mr. Eros Salvador, your new English teacher."

What.

The.

Hell.

He smiles devilish. "Surprised much miss?" I really cannot talk.

I feel like I wanna drown myself. I am so embarrassed right now. I don't even think of anything else so I turn around and run as fast as I can.

Oh my gosh... That is way too embarrassing!

Eros' POV

I chuckle a bit. What a very interesting girl...

I already knew someone's peaking when I sang but I pretended that I didn't know. Turns out, it's a very unique girl.

Ah, I didn't even get a chance to know her name because she ran away just like that.

Long wavy hair weirdo, I'll definitely know who you are soon.

------

bring all the hate to me for not updating way too long. c'mon, i deserve it.

BUT I AM BACK!! AHHHH IT FEELS GOOD TO BE ABLE TO WRITE WATTPAD AGAIN!

So I already graduated from high school and now I am waiting for my college year to start! I'm so excited but scared but really want to experience college! I just can't waiiiiiit.... To be king!!!

wait wrong song.

Anyway, Eros' POV for the first time y'all!!! And let's just pretend Eros sing that song because I can't really find other song that suits the whole scene.

In case you're wondering, the song is The Way I Feel Inside by Taron Egerton. If you've watched Sing!, then you must be very familiar with this song.

So anyway, hope you'll like this new update. Feel free to comment and vote! I'll see you guys very soon!!