Chapter 6

Though he had already finished in the shower, the human lingered, reluctant to get out. As the warm water washed over his body, Finn continued to try out different ways of phrasing the things he had learned from Bonnibel and Marceline in his mind. Was it less off-putting to say 'stretch' or 'loosen'? Or maybe he could just say 'help you fit'?

Finn figured he could keep what he had learned about hygiene to himself since he would take care of that part, but he had promised the girls he would explain the physical risks of a reckless attempt at penetration to Fern. Bonnie had coached him sternly, using the phrase "possibility of tearing" more than once and making the human swear he would relay everything to Fern. Now that it came to it, though, Finn wondered if he shouldn't leave all of that out as well.

The human sighed. He knew he shouldn't feel awkward or embarrassed. If there was anyone in the world he could discuss his body with in intimate detail, it was Fern. For most of the half-demon's memories, Finn's body was Fern's body. As far as the human was concerned, his body still belonged to Fern in that Finn would gladly let his lover have whatever use of it he pleased.

Finn's mind strayed back to the night before and their failed attempt. Even Marceline had scolded him when she learned that the human had practically bullied Fern into trying to penetrate him. He had acted penitent for the girls' benefit, but Finn loved the way Fern's lust would get the better of him. Right or wrong, he was addicted to seeing the wild gleam Fern's eyes would take on whenever the half-demon's self control failed and his desire won out.

Finn had already washed himself all over, including there but as he imagined his boyfriend poised over him, hungry and dangerous, two fingers found their way back searching out an unfamiliar sensation that was somewhere between a tickle and an ache.

He'd tried playing around earlier after cleaning himself, working his fingers rhythmically in and out like the girls had instructed, but he had felt disappointingly little. Now as he held the image of Fern in his mind, the sensation grew more insistent, causing the human to push his fingers in further with each thrust although the place he needed was always just out of reach.

The ache was radiating from somewhere deep inside of him, heating up his body and making his mind feel cloudy. Leaning against the shower wall for support, the blond let his feet inch apart and angled his hips in a way that would hopefully allow him to press deeper. By the time he felt that he could just barely graze the spot, Finn's body was hot enough that the heat from the shower was making him feel dizzy. Frustrated and impatient, Finn imagined Fern's ridiculous cock inside of him, not straining to reach the spot that was driving him crazy, but easily striking against it over and over and over and over again.

The thought sent blood rushing into his erection. Finn knew he could finish himself off with a few strokes as worked up as he felt, but he was determined to satisfy himself using this new sensation instead. With a frustrated groan he straightened himself and shut off the water.

After exiting the shower, Finn snatched a towel from the rack and dried himself hastily. In his impatience he had done such a horrible job that he was still dripping everywhere by the time he wrapped the towel around his waist. He took an uncomfortable step forward before loosening it to accommodate the raging tent he was pitching before practically storming out of the bathroom to find Fern.