Chapter 8

Fern backed slowly toward the bed, catching Finn in another kiss as he dragged his boyfriend along with him. He sat down and pulled the human on top of him.

The grass boy disentangled himself just enough to swipe the purple tube he'd noticed earlier before shutting Bubblegum's case and shoving it out of the way.

It wasn't long before the boys were horizontal with Finn pinned underneath Fern as they made out, hungrily pressing their bodies together.

"You're really hard," Finn noted, slipping his hand in between Fern's legs and giving his member an appreciative rub.

"You're really sexy," the grass boy replied, mimicking his intonation.

Finn allowed himself a lopsided grin and he stroked his boyfriend harder as a reward for the compliment. The half-demon gave a low hiss of satisfaction before extending a forked tongue past sharp teeth and into the human's mouth.

And I'm supposed to be the sexy one? Finn thought skeptically. Yeah, right.

Gratified by the other boy's obvious arousal, Finn found himself confessing his earlier insecurities.

"I was worried all of this might be too weird and you wouldn't be able to get turned on," he admitted.

"Then you're crazy," Fern replied flatly. "When you burst in here wearing that shameless 'fuck me' expression..." the grass boy shook his head as if to clear away the overwhelmingly erotic image. "Just know, if you didn't have homework I would have made you cum right then and there."

His lips grazed the other boy's and he couldn't resist stealing kisses even as he spoke. Fern was already dangerously close but, as he'd alluded to, they still had work to accomplish. Reluctantly, he pulled Finn's hand away and held it against the bed, interlacing their fingers.

"Homework?" the human questioned.

In his love-drunk state, he had only then registered what his lover had said.

The grass boy nodded into their kiss.

"Can you show me how you did it," the half-demon said in a low voice. "How you touched yourself in the shower."

Finn's face colored and he looked away, but Fern guided him by the chin into another kiss.

"It doesn't have to be for long," he continued. "Just show me how you move your fingers.

"I dunno, Fern...," Finn protested.

Fern's snakelike tongue lapped at the human's neck as he pressed his erection back in between Finn's legs and rubbed it against his boyfriend's own extremely hard member.

"C'mon, just a little," the grass boy needled in his silkiest voice. "I've been imagining you this whole time, you know. You looked so hot earlier. It must have felt really good."

Finn's breath caught in his throat at the sensation of friction between his legs. Fern grinned a devilish grin against Finn's skin as he meticulously pressed bitemarks into the human's neck and collarbone. He watched the bruises blossom with even more satisfaction than usual.

"Can't I just explain it to you?" the blond bargained, still letting out little gasps as the movement of his boyfriend's hips and the sharp pinch of the half-demon's teeth on his sensitive skin sent more and more blood rushing away from his brain and down between his legs.

Fern shook his head.

"I wanna see," he almost growled.

Finn gulped.

The intoxicating combination of embarrassment and arousal was fast becoming a familiar drug to him, but there was something else, too. Fern never begged, never insisted. He was always a model of self control no matter how much the human baited him. Now, without Finn even trying, the monster inside of Fern had been lured out just a little.

In tandem with this thought, Finn noticed the ropes of vegetation that were slowly snaking around his limbs. He had seen Fern grow vines to restrain an enemy during battle but his boyfriend had never used them like this.

Fern disentangled himself so that only the tendrils growing from his back touched his lover's body. Held down this way, with the half-demon kneeling over him, Finn was in a very vulnerable position.

"I can't let you cum until you show me," the grass boy growled.

His eyes flashed yellow and his features had gone a little strange the way they sometimes did when he was angry or excited.

Finn gulped. Hot. Was the only thought his lust clouded mind could manage.

Wrapped in one of the vines was the small purple tube from PB's case. Fern waved it around for emphasis.

"Are you gonna cooperate or should we stop here for tonight?"

Finn closed his fist around the tube as it pressed into his palm. He didn't feel like he could manage a verbal response, so he nodded instead.

Fern's eyes flashed again and his devilish grin returned, sending a thrill through Finn's body.

"Good boy," the half-demon crooned.

He leaned over to pat Finn's head and press a kiss to his boyfriend's forehead.

As he attempted to pull away, Finn dragged him down for a kiss that his nerves and arousal turned feverish and frenzied. At one point he ran his tongue along Fern's more jagged than usual teeth, pressing against the points and imagining what would feel like if Fern bit him without restraint in this state.

The thought sent another perverted thrill through him and he pulled away from the kiss hoping that thrill was enough to carry him through the extremely embarrassing act of playing with his ass while Fern watched.

Sensing his boyfriend's resurging anxieties, Fern's expression softened a bit.

"Just for a little bit, okay," he said gently.

Finn nodded again and Fern pressed one last kiss to the blond's temple before scooting back to get a better view.