Chapter -48, secrets in the bathroom

ENZO'S POV:-

It's been hours, and all I can think about is her. She has been ruling my mind ever since I saw her in that dress. The body which wore a black dress so fucking tight, melting over every inch of her body so perfectly, it looks like a second skin.

The neckline cuts into a heart pattern, revealing her deep cleavage and that's where my ability to describe what she is wearing ends. Because as soon as my eye falls over the strained material covering her tits, all the blood in my body rushes straight to my dick.

I can't help but keep staring at her without batting an eye. Some of my known business partners came to talk to me, but my mind was nowhere in that conversation. My eyes and my mind only searched for her glamorous presence.

Her light brown hair is wavy, flowing down her back to just above the curve of her ass, an ass I know feels fucking amazing.

My hand tightened around the drink glass, cracking it slightly as I clenched my jaw. It's getting harder and harder to control myself. I just can't think straight while she is carelessly having a good time with her girls.

Since we arrived to the party she didn't even sneak a glance at me. Her whole attention was in the conversation. She laughed so beautifully it made me jealous of the privileges the other girls were getting.

I so want to drag her out of the party and do whatever I am desperately wishing for. But I don't want to be the guy that gets in a woman's space when they are trying to have a good time with their friends. I want her to enjoy her time with her friends. It's been long since she has been this carefree.

My heart skipped a beat when our eyes suddenly met for a brief second, but she quickly teared her glance away, which I quiet didn't like.

She whispered something in Esme's ear, at which she nodded in agreement with a smile. They both got up from their seat and stepped out of the booth.

Just when she was about to turn around, she accidentally bumped into someone. A man at that. Even though it wasn't her fault she continuously apologised. That fucker seemed to enjoy this as his eyes were fixed on her in a way that swarmed me with the urge to gauge his eyes out.

All hell broke loose when I saw her bending down to pick up something from the floor. Her dress is hardly covering her ass and I am about 0.1 second away from covering her with my shirt.

I quickly chugged down the remaining of my drink and slammed the glass on a near table. "Excuse me for a moment" I told the gentlemen's beside me and quickly made my way towards my wife.

She did a very big mistake. She is either trying to get under my skin or doesn't give a fuck about me, but either way she is killing me.

She didn't notice when I reached her back. I grabbed her by her arm and turned her around, her chest crashed with mind with a loud gasp erupting from her lips.

Her eyes stared at me wide in shock.

I looked behind her back at the man who was equally as shocked as her but in his eyes it showed fear. His face paled when he realised who's girl he was trying to get to his bed.

He should know that I would have blown his brains out if he had touched even a single strand of her hair.

He quickly scurried away after I gave him a cold stare which is enough to shook him to the core.

My eyes immediately softened when I glanced down at her. My arms swiftly snaked around her small waist. I gently brushed some strands of her hair, staring straight into her eyes.

I bend down, my lips just an inch away from her ear.

"Dance with me?"

It wasn't a question, rather a demand, a request to be precise. I desperately wanted to dance with her since the moment I saw her dancing with the girls in the women-only dance booth. I wanted to roam my hands all over her body while she moved those hips with the rhythm of the music.