32

Your POV

"I actually liked that dress," I spoke, watching and Reneé rolled her eyes as I walked over and handed her a glass of water.

"Of course you did."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I giggled, placing my own glass down on the counter.

"Nothing," she told me, diverting her eyes away playfully. "Just that... you're biased."

"I'm biased?" I asking, watching as my girlfriend nodded her head. "Biased how?"

"Biased as in if I wore a trash bag you'd tell me about how it accentuated my curves."

I stifled a laugh. "Okay, and I'd probably be right."

"I'm not letting you pick my Grammy's dress if you won't tell me when I look stupid," she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Okay," I raised my arms in surrender. "I will be completely objective."

"That's all I ask," she grinned. "By the way, are you coming with me to that?"

"Going with you to the Grammys?"

"No, to Punta Cana," she answered sarcastically. "Yes, to the Grammys. I assumed you were going either way, but we should coordinate."

"I will always coordinate with you," I reassured her. "No questions asked."

She leaned in and kissed my lips, her hands coming up to weave into my hair. I relaxed under her touch, confused when she pulled away slightly and looked me in my eyes.

"Can I eat you out?"

I nearly choked on my own spit.

"What?" I asked incredulously. "Are you serious?"

It's not that I didn't want her to, I was just completely taken off guard.

"Not if you don't want me to-"

"No, that's not what I meant," I cut her off. "You just surprised me."

"You didn't think I'd want to?"

"No, that's not what I meant either," I shook my head with a laugh. "I've just never really dated anyone who... wanted to."

"I want to take care of you, baby," she leaned in and kissed my lips gently. "And I want you to know that nobody gets to touch you the way that I get to."

She wrapped her arms around my torso and lifted my shirt over my hand, letting it fall to the floor. The sudden coldness made me hiss, but I couldn't deny I liked where this was going.

Reneé wasted no time, she got down and put her mouth over one of my nipples. I moaned at the gesture, which spurred her on.

She used her other hand to pinch my other nipple, gently rolling it between her fingers. It felt good already, but I needed more.

My voice came out hoarse with strained moans leaving my lips. She picked up her pace and sucked harder on my nipple, which sent my hands flying to her hair, tugging on it.

My legs began to feel like jello and I wasn't sure how much longer I could stand before falling over. I removed her for a moment to drag her into my room to the bed. I let myself fall back onto it, pulling my girlfriend down with me.

I tugged at her shirt in an attempt to get her to take it off, wanting nothing more than to feel her bare skin on mine. She complied with my silent request, sitting up to throw it off her, quickly followed by her bra. Leaving us both naked from the waist up.

I loved the feeling of her skin against my own. It was warm and soft and my me feel full inside. She ran her hands up the sides of my body, feeling every curve, delighted by it.

She reached down to rest her hands on the rim of my shorts, looking up at me for permission before taking them off. I nodded. Once they were discarded, she moved to slide my underwear down as well.

I was now fully nude, and a little self-conscious about being the only naked one. It was almost like she could read my mind, discarding her shorts and panties and quickly to put me at ease.

"I know you're not used to being taken care of like this," Reneé spoke, shaking her head softly. "I want to make you feel as good as you always make me feel. It's all about you tonight."

"I got you, baby" she mumbled into my feel, making me bite my lip and nod.

She kissed my lips gently before lowering herself and scooting down my body. She handled me so gently, something I wasn't used to.

I was beginning to grow impatient, and it took everything in me not to grab her hair and push her closer. But just as I was about to snap, she got to work quickly.

She licked a long stripe up my slit, running her tongue up and down my folds, earning a moan from me.

She quickly found my clit and swirled her tongue around it. At this point, I could barely control my shaking legs. My body was hot from the pleasure and could barely keep my eyes open.

Suddenly, she stuck her tongue inside me, which earned a loud groan from me. I felt like putty under her touch. Eventually, I shut my eyes and allowed myself to completely enjoy the feeling.

The pressure came boiling up in my stomach, and I felt a knot that was slowly building and building. It was like a balloon in my abdomen.

"Right there... oh my god yes, right there. I'm so close, baby, I'm so close," I moaned out, which encouraged my girlfriend to speed up, gripping onto my thighs while she ate me out.

It wasn't long before I came after that, moaning lightly as Reneé continued to clean me up with her tongue. Eventually, she sat up and wiped her face, pushing her thumb into her mouth with a smile.

"Mmm," she hummed happily. "You taste so good."

"Come here," I motioned for her to come closer and she did, leaning down and connected our lips in a deep kiss.

"I love you," I whispered against her lips.

"And I love you," she spoke back, letting her hand trail back down to my entrance. "Also, I'm not done."

~*~*~*~

This is to make up for disappearing but also I do have a very busy life and regular updates are just not possible so updates for this book will be sporadic I'm sorry but I do want to say thank you for everything you guys are so great and I appreciate all the love <3