What did we do?

***Hey just to let y'all know, this chapter is meant to take place in August unlike my other story which is in November.. But I'm working on getting them on the same track, sort of :/ ***

After a long day of moving in Sarah and Evan cuddle up on the couch, Sarah kisses Evan and says, "We should christen the house, if you know what I mean!" She bites her bottom lip.
"Oh yeah, I know exactly what you mean!" He picks her up, carries her upstairs and throws her on the bed.
They quickly undress and Evan puts a condom on, "Come on.. Fuck me!" She moans.
He goes to her center and lightly circles over her bundle of nerves making her moan and squirm underneath him.
He sticks his tongue in and out of her, she lifts her hips and and grabs ahold of his hair, "Ah oh Evan!" She moans.
He goes up to kiss her soft lips, Then kisses down her neck and chest.
He sticks his tip in and slowly goes in and out of her, "Oh god please just give it to me!"
He goes deeper and grabs her hips before he starts to pound into her.
"Oh Evan!" She screams as he says her name over and over.
He goes deep and continues to pound hard into her until she reaches her climax.
"Ahh oh fuck! Oh god yes!" She yells while having an orgasm.
He pulls out and takes the condom off, "Get over here!" She says grabbing his dick and rubbing it in between her hands then sticking it in her mouth and sucking on it.
He moves his hips to her rhythm and grabs her hair, "Ah fuck! Oh Sarah baby that feels so good! I'm gonna cum!" He warns her.
She takes him out of her mouth and rubs him as he cums all over her chest.
He lays back on the bed and she lays beside him, both breathing heavy they look at each other, "And that was just christening the bedroom.. We still have to do the living room, the bathroom, the kitchen-"
"The kitchen?!" Sarah laughs.
"Yes, of course!"
"Well alright!" She smiles.
"Let's go, NOW!" He says picking her up and taking her downstairs.

***

The next morning Sarah wakes up on top of Evan on the kitchen floor.
"What the fuck?!" She says sitting up, "Holy shit, what did we do last night?" She says with her eyes half open and looking around seeing an empty vodka bottle on the floor.
"Evan get up!" She shakes him.
"What?" He jerks up the grabs his head and back, that was now in pain from sleeping on the kitchen tile all night, "Oh shit! What the fuck did we do?"
Sarah lets out a tired giggle and says, "I don't even know but apparently we had a lot of fun!"

***

Later that day Sarah says, "I think we should invite Jess and Danny over for dinner tonight, what do you think?"
"I think that's a great idea babe." He smiles.
"Alright great, I'll call them!"

Later when Danny and Jessica get there Sarah gives them a house tour, "This house is so gorgeous!" Jessica smiles.
"Yeah I love it, it's classy, sophisticated and still modern and fun." Danny says.
Jessica laughs then says, "We watch a lot of HGTV!" While bouncing Gabriella on her hip.

After the tour they drink some wine and enjoy the delicious dinner that Sarah and Evan made together.
"Oh gosh this is amazing!" Jessica says taking a bite of her food.
"Thanks, it's an old family recipe that my mom and I used to make together all the time." Evan smiles.
"Aw that's so sweet!" Jessica says with a smile.
"Isn't he the cutest?!" Sarah leans into Evan and they gently rub their noses together giving each other butterfly kisses.
"Aw look at you two! I'm so good, I knew you two would be great together!" Jessica smiles.
Sarah laughs and says, "Yeah and I knew you and Danny would be great together too, remember?"
"Yeah, oh gosh you bugged me so much to go out with him and tried to get it out of me that I liked him."
"Well Jess it was pretty obvious, every time he was in the room you would get this look in your eyes that I've never seen before, like you were on another planet.
Jessica looks at Danny and smiles, then Danny leans in and kisses her forehead.
"Every time I looked at you, it was like someone set a fire inside my body and I knew that one day you'd be my babydoll." Danny says.
"Aw Danny!" Jessica smiles.
"Ah look at us all in love!" Evan says.
"To being in love!" Sarah says raising her glass as they toast to themselves.

"You know, I also knew you were pregnant!"
"Yep, I guess that means you win!"
"Well I don't know.. That was pretty easy since you were being a bitch."
Jessica laughs and says, "I WAS NOT!"
"Jessie baby.. I love you.. But yes you were." Danny says in a soft voice.
"Alright maybe a little.. But I was pregnant for Christ sake!"
"That's true, at least she had an excuse." Evan says.
"Oh I know, I'm just messing with her. It was sweet little Gabby that was messing with her mommas hormones." Sarah smiles and plays with Gabriella while she sits in her high chair eating an avocado.
"Oh she sure did! Just wait until you have a baby Sarah." Jessica chuckles.
"Payback!" Sarah smirks.