Alone time

Hey, so this book is waaaay behind Two Fools in Love, so it might be a little confusing.

***

June 5th, Sarah and Evan's second anniversary.
The twins are now eleven weeks old.

Sarah walks downstairs and sees Evan at the stove.
"Happy Anniversary!" She wraps her arms around his torso and lays her head on his back.
"Happy Anniversary, beautiful."
"Where's my kiss?" She pouts.
Evan chuckles and turns towards her, to kiss her lips.
"Mmm!" Sarah hums with a smile as they hear one of the babies start crying.
"Haha! Well time is up, I hope you enjoyed our time together for today!"
"Right?! Our kids don't like for us to be together, do they?" He laughs.
"It doesn't seem like it." She chuckles.

***

"Oh Kenley, I love you so much, but please shut your little pie hole!" Sarah picks her up.
"Look at little John.. He's just hanging out in his bouncer, and you have not stopped screaming all day!  I have things to do, sweet girl!  I have Landry... I have a marathon of Hoarders to watch, baby, please go to sleep!" She begs.

When Kenley finally fell asleep  Sarah put her down, then went over to where Evan was.
"She's asleep!  Where were we?" She stands in the doorway and smiles at him.
"Mmm." Evan walks over to her and wraps his hands around her waist.
As soon as he pulls her in for a kiss, they hear John cry.
"Ugh!  DAMMIT!" Sarah pulls away.
Evan laughs and says, "I'll get him."
"No!  You don't have boobs!" She punches his chest, and walks out of the room.

***

There was no relaxing, there was no watching tv, or any alone time.  When John would sleep, Kenley would be up, and when she was asleep, then he wasn't.  Sarah and Evan loved their babies, but it was their anniversary and they had barley even spoken.

*Sarah's phone rings and it's Jessica*

"Happy Anniversary!"

"Thank you, Jess!"

"What do you guys have planned?"

"Four loads of laundry, two babies to feed, burp, change, repeat, and a hoarders marathon to watch." She sighs.

"Don't you just love life with babies?" She chuckles.

"Haha!  It's great.  What are you guys up to?"

"We're getting things ready for Zaya's birthday party tomorrow... Danny's getting things ready for Zaya's birthday party tomorrow."

Sarah laughs and says, "Well you just had a baby, so it's okay!"

"That's true!  Thank you!"

"How are the little stinkers?"

"They're good.. Gabriella and Isaiah are busy bugging to help Danny, and Noah and I are just hanging out." She smiles down at him.
"Aw, I can't wait to see my kiddos tomorrow!  I've missed them!"

"I know, and I can't wait to see my double mints!  How are little Cheech and Chong anyway?"

"Haha!  They're good."

"They miss their aunt Jessie, don't they?" She smiles.

"Of corse they do!  In fact, I think that's why little Kenny has been screaming her little head off non stop.  I think she needs to go with her aunt Jessie!"