🌧️ Thorn's Bad Day 🌧️

(A Grandma Rosiepuff And Grandpa Thorn Oneshot! There Will Be LOTS Of Fluff!)

The Kind, Purple Teenage Troll Rosiepuff Was Relaxing In Her And Her Parents Pod, Doing A Jigsaw Puzzle. 🧩 When She heard the sound of the pod door opening. She turned her head and her Face immediately lit up when she saw who it was, It was Her Handsome Rock Troll Boyfriend Thorn.

Rosiepuff: Thorn! Hello! 😃

Thorn: *Looking Down Angrily And Not Speaking*

Rosiepuff: Thorn?

Thorn: Hey Rose.....

Rosiepuff: What's Wrong? 😕

Thorn: Nothing..... 😠

Thorn: *Slams The Door Shut, Walks towards his room*

Thorn was clearly VERY mad about something. His Ears were pointed back, his fist was clenched, and he was slightly growling, Baring his teeth. She never saw him like this.

Rosiepuff: *Walks After Him* Babe, Are you Alright?

Thorn: I'm Fine! Don't Worry About It! 😠

Rosiepuff: Thorn, *Takes His Hands* If Something Is Bothering You, We Can Talk About It. 😄

Thorn: It's Not like you can help... 😠

Rosiepuff: Yes I Can.

Thorn: No! You Won't understand! *Pulls His Hands Away*

Rosiepuff: But-

Thorn: *Crosses His Arms and Goes into his Bedroom*

Rosiepuff: 🙁

Rosiepuff Decided that maybe She should give him some space for A little bit. She didn't know what he was mad about, but it must have been something bad.

Soon Rosiepuff's Parents Made Dinner, And Rosiepuff Tried to call Him To the dinner table.

Rosiepuff: Thorn! It's Dinner Time! 😄

Thorn: *From Inside his Room* No Tanks!

Rosiepuff: Thorn, You haven't eaten All Day!

Thorn: I Said NO!

Rosiepuff's Dad: He's Hasn't Come out of His Room All Day. Is everything Alright?

Rosiepuff: I'm Honestly Not Sure... 😥

Rosiepuff's Mom: You Should Go Talk To Him.

Rosiepuff: I'll Try.

She Quietly Opened Thorn's Door and Saw that he was just Laying Down On His Bed, Hugging A Pillow. He looked Miserable.

Rosiepuff: Thorn?

Thorn: Hey! I Didn't Say You Could Come In Here! 😠

Rosiepuff: *Backs Away* Sorry! Sorry! I Just Wanted to Make Sure Your Ok! 😥

Thorn: ...

Thorn: Sorry.... 😞

Rosiepuff: It's Ok. Do you mind if I Sit By You?