🩶 Grey And Blue 🩵

(Before AND After Branch Got His True Colors Back)

(Grey 🩶)

It was Another Day in Trolls Village. In A Bunker Underground, A Certain Grey Troll Was Once Again Writing Poems About His Pink Crush Poppy. He Hated to Admit It... But as much as She Annoyed Him With her loud Party's And Obsessive Glitter... He LOVED Her. To Branch, She Was A Tiny Spark of Hope And light In The Deep Darkness... He would Always Write Poems About Her... Even though she would probably never hear them...

Branch: *Writing A Poem* 📝

Branch: Your Hair Is Pink And Soft Like Cotton Candy... But Mere Cotton Candy Could Never Match Your Sweetness... ☺️

Branch: Wait... What Am I Doing? She's Never Gonna Hear This Anyway! What's The Point?! 😔 *Crumbles Up The Paper And Throws It Away*

(Blue 🩵)

Branch And Poppy Were On A Date, And Branch Was Reading A Poem To Poppy. He Spoke From His Heart.

Branch: *Holding Her Hand* Even In My Body Grey And Miserable, Even In My Face Full Of Pain And Sorrow... You Could See Beauty... You Stood With Me... You helped set me Free... And that's why I Love You Poppy.

Poppy: *Tearing Up* 🥹

Poppy: That Was Beautiful Branch. I Love you too. ^^

Branch: ^^

(Grey 🩶)

It was Morning, And Branch Had Just Woke Up from his slumber... He Noticed something peculiar... He was Hugging his Pillow. Branch Has Been Snuggling up Against His pillow for Weeks Now, He didn't know why.....

He Ran his Fingers through his black hair, Imagining that Poppy was Doing It. He imagined that he Was Snuggling with Poppy. How He Wished that He could tell her About his feelings, and wake up next to her every morning.

In Branch's Mind: I Wish This Pillow Was Poppy... 😞

(Blue 🩵)

Branch And Poppy were Laying In his Bed Together. Branch was Snuggled up next to Poppy, Gently Holding Her In His Arms. He Rested His Chin On Poppy's Forehead, Lowly Purring Like A Cat. Poppy was Stroking Branch's Hair with her Fingers, Taking in His smell.

Branch: *Yawns* 🥱

Poppy: Are you Sleepy?

Branch: Yeah... Can we please nap together? You're so Warm and Snuggly...

Poppy: Of course Branchie. 😊

Branch: 😴

(Grey 🩶)

Branch Had Just Turned 20... But He Was Celebrating His Birthday All Alone In His Bunker... As Usual...

He Was Used To Being Alone, No Family Or Friends. Just Sitting By Himself At His Dinner Table... With Nothing But A Muffin With A Single Candle On It. 🕯️ He Had A Picture Of His Grandma And His Brothers On One Of The Chairs. But it didn't Help Him Feel Any Better.

Branch: Happy Birthday to Me... I Guess... 🥺

Branch: *Blows Out The Candle, Leaving Him In The Dark* 💨

(Blue 🩵)

Everyone: 🎶HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRANCH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!🎶

Branch: *Blows Out the Candles On His Cake* 😙🎂

Everyone: YAY! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Poppy: *Snuggles Up Next to Him* Happy Birthday Branchifur! ^^

🌈 Trolls Oneshots 2 🌈जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें