🍓 The Bad Strawberries 🍓

(A Short Oneshot Based On Another one of my favorite Childhood Books "Pete The Cat: And The Bad Banana")

(Sunny Is 6 Years Old In This one)

Clay And Viva's Adopted Daughter Sunny LOVES Strawberries, They Are her favorite Snack EVER, They Are sweet And Tasty, She Also Likes Strawberry Shortcake and Strawberry Jam Sandwiches. And She Sometimes even Adds Them To Her Cereal. Country Trolls Eat more fruits and vegetables than Pop Trolls do, so they are usually good for her. 🥣 But One Day She Made A bit Of A Mistake...

Sunny: *Opens The Fridge* Strawberries? 😮

Her Parents Always had A Container of fresh Strawberries in the Fridge, but she couldn't find any.

Sunny: They Have to be in here somewhere...

She Dug All the Way to the back of the Fridge where she found A Container with A Few Strawberries.

Sunny: Oh! There they are! 🍓😄

Sunny Put the Strawberries in her Cereal... But she didn't really look at them before she ate them. They were discolored and pretty Squishy. She noticed that they tasted weird while eating them, but she just shrugged it off.

About 10 minutes after breakfast...

Sunny: *Lying On the Couch holding her belly* Ooooo... 😣

(AN: Where is A Country Trolls Stomach even located? 💀)

Viva: *Walks Into the living room* Sunny, What's Wrong?

Sunny: I don't know, but my tummy really hurts.

Viva: Did you eat something bad?

Sunny: Well... The Strawberries I ate tasted kinda weird... 😓

Viva: Huh? We're All out of Strawberries. Where did you get them?

Sunny: From the back of the fridge.

Viva: Oh no, They must have been old! 😥 I'll get you some medicine to help with your belly.

Sunny: Oh Yuck! 🤢

Viva Came back with some pink colored medicine and Gave Sunny A Spoonful. 🥄 To her the medicine tasted worse than the rotten strawberries.

Sunny: BLEH! 😖

Viva: Sorry Sweetheart. But it will help you feel better.

Sunny: I'm Never Gonna eat Strawberries Again! 🥺

Viva: What? But they're your favorite Snack! 🙁 You don't have to stop eating them, you just have to be more careful.

Sunny: No! I don't want to get Sick Again! 🥺

Sunny Decided to Avoid Strawberries At ALL Costs. Even Fresh looking ones...

Clay: I'm Back From The Store. I Bought You A Fresh Container Of Strawberries Sunny. 🍓😁

The Strawberries Looked Red And Healthy, But Sunny Was Too Scared To Even Try Them.

Sunny: No Thanks Daddy, I'm NEVER Gonna Trust A Strawberry Again! 😥

Clay: But These Are Freshly Picked And Washed. You can eat them! *Eats One* See? 🍓😄

Sunny: No! I Won't Eat Them! 🥺

Viva And Clay: 🙁🙁

The Two Parents Felt Bad For Their Country Troll Daughter, Strawberries Were Always Her Favorite Snacks, So They tried to Make Some Of Her FAVORITE Strawberry-Based Foods To Help Her get over Her fear.