-♡ Dreams ♡-

(This was before you and Xiao were together btw)

.

.

.

.

The yaksha was sitting alone on the big rock as the rain poured over him, not minding every bits of them that fall onto his face.

 Suddenly, he heard rumbling of footsteps from behind. 

It made him grew cautious but as he turned around and found you running towards him with something in your hand, it made him let lose his guards down. 

Because, whatever you'd bring to him, either disastrous or very useful, it was never in between.

 "Huh, what brings you here--" Before he could finish, your slipped on a puddle that made your figure bumped into his and made both of you fell on the ground without any warning. 

You were currently on top of him and Xiao took notice of this. 

It kinda created a small tint of pink on his face...

 "Ow, ow, ow,--AH! Xiao! Are you okay??" You asked as you stumbling backwards away from your very close proximity. 

 "How troublesome... I feel no pain as this is only small matter, though... how about you? Are you in fine shape?""Ah! I'm fine! Just some mud here and there, not really big, hehe!" You said you rubbed the back of your head.

 He stared at you and get back up easily."Humans are so... reckless," He sighed.

 "Sorry, sorry, now I got you dirty too, as to say, I actually come running with an umbrella for us to use..."You looked at the umbrella that fell beside Xiao. And back at Xiao and yourself. 

"Well, it doesn't matter now, I guess! Haha,"Xiao looked at your troubled face and picked up the umbrella and helped you up.

 "You should use it, adepti like us don't fear trivial matters like this, as for humans--" he brushed your hair from your face as his other hand opens the umbrella professionally while his eyes glued to yours. 

The umbrella covered both of your figure as both of your face were hidden nicely behind it."--They're really fragile that even rain could weakened them, so use it.

" He said as he let go of your face that you started to be comfortable in and give the umbrella to you. 

He was already planning to went back to his patrolling but your grip on his hand made him do the opposite. 

 "Do you really need to go?"

 "There's still demons that I need to kill--"

 "Yeah- but, a rest never hurt, right? Besides, it's raining, the best moment to relax a bit!"

 "... You humans really are complicated.."

 "So are the adepti-" 

"HUH?" 

"NOTHING- the weather sure is calming! ...right?"

 "..."

"Hey Xiao." You spoke softly, keeping your eyes locked onto the wilderness. 

"Hm?" He looked up at you, slightly surprised by the sudden noise that wasn't thunder.

 "This isn't normal for me but," you turn around to face him and put your hand out, "would you like to dance in the rain with me?"