Kids camp

A couple weeks had passed since the state fair and Nash's ankle is almost healed. Most of the unpacking is done and I actually have a bed in my room now so aunt Jenny decided to head on home to California. "I wish you could stay longer" i say helping Jenny put her bags in the car. "I know Cory, but I have to get back to work at some point" she says resting a hand on my cheek. I don't know how long I will be before I see her again back in California I saw her almost every day. "Byeee Jen Jen" my little sister yells while running into her arms. "God bye sweetheart, and bye Cora I love you" she says giving us both hugs and getting in her car. I hear my mom yell for me as I watch aunt Jenny pull out of the driveway. "Oh Cora look at this!" My mom shouts "what is it" I say walking into the living room. "The library is looking for volunteers for a kids camp why don't you sign up?" My mom says putting a newspaper's in my hand "I already signed Marie up for it, I know your to old to participate but if you volunteer then you can be there with her" she says sitting back on the couch. "Oh yea I think Milo said he was gonna sign up" i says setting the paper down on the coffee table. I tell my mom that I will do it and she gets me signed up on the website. A few days later the day comes around and I make my way down to the library without my sister because volunteers need to be there an hour before the kids when I walked through the doors I saw Milo was already there. "Hey Cora, could you not get Ayla to sign up with you" he said laughing "hey she wanted to do it but today is the fist day of theater tryouts and she has been working really hard to get the part of Veronica" I say putting my bag down behind the counter. A gorgeous looking guy with brown hair and blue eyes walks in a milo leans on the table next to me. "My god who is that" i say staring at him "oh that's just jaden, we're on the football team together" milo says looking a bit annoyed "man you should induce me to him" i say with a Smug look on my face. "not my type" I hear a girl says from behind me, I quickly turn around and see it was just jade. "Oh hey jade are you helping with kids camp too" I say. "Yea I need more Community service hours so I can take a biology internship class next year." Jade says taking the colored paper out of the cabinet and walking into the craft room. "She's like really smart" milo says jokingly. "Hey milo whose your girl friend" jaden says putting his hand on the door handle "this is Cora" he says standing up from leaning on the table "not his girlfriend" i says in a lighthearted manner. "Alright" jaden says walking through the door. "Hey milo could you grab some glue out of that cabinet I'm heading into the craft room" i says walking away from him "yea sure" about 40 minutes later is when the kids started to get here. My job was to hand them colored paper as Milo showed them to the craft room. "Ew your weird" my little sister Marie says to me as she's walking into the room. " I really hope you know that kid" jaden says laughing "oh yea that's just my sister" "sooo what's going on with you and Milo.." he's asks while handing a bottle of glue to a little kid. "Nothing...well maybe we're kinda talking.. I don't know if he likes me." I say putting the leftover paper on the table. "Your definitely his type, when did you move here?" He asks "about a month ago why" I ask "really? he doesn't usually make friends that quickly   It told me all of Junior year to be his friend" he says laughing and walking away. As Milo walked into the room I keep thinking about what jaden had said when jades voice had brought me back to the present. "Ok guys did everyone get there glue,paper and scissors" I hear jade shout "yes!" The group of kid all yell back I walk over to Milo and jaden and start talking to them while Jade gives the instructions on the craft to the kids. As I walk up I hear the end of there conversation which sounds a lot like what jaden was talking to me about. "Come on dude she totally likes you" I hear him say before milo shushs him.