26....

I have updated a long chapter so i hope u guys will not ask for update (for 4-5 days, )...

Daya karke vote kar do sab.... (Pichla target pura nehi hua hai phir bhi update kar di main 😒)

Vote target-100

AUTHOR POV---

(Time skip for one month)

The first rays of the morning sun peeked through the window, casting a warm glow over Irisha's sleeping form. She lay unmoving on the plush king-sized bed, her chest rising and falling with each deep breath. A look of utter peace adorned her delicate features as she slumbered, unburdened by the cares of the world in this fleeting moment.

For Irisha, such profound rest was an unfamiliar luxury. In her own humble home, the daily grind allowed no such reprieve. The shrill cries of the morning would jolt her awake before dawn to begin her arduous routine - laboring as a maid, toiling through classes, burying herself in studies, only to come home and endure the harsh blows that cycled through each day.

Yet here, in the sanctuary of Aatreya's household, she was enveloped in a temporary cocoon. Treated as a cherished daughter, every comfort was provided - a sumptuous bed, finery to admire, and respite from the drudgery that defined her elsewhere. But Irisha's modest heart yearned for something far simpler, something money could not buy - the boundless love of another that could whisk away the anguish etched into her very being.

Cruelly, life had a twisted way of withholding even that humble desire. Though blessed with caring in-laws, the man who should have loved her most had spurned her completely. His venomous words, declaring her an "unwanted piece", cut deeper than any physical pain. The malicious vow to make her life a living hell constricted around her heart like a vise.

Ensnared between moments of transient solace and a marriage devoid of love, Irisha could only cling to the wisps of this morning's peace as the coming day can  unleash its brutal realities once more.

The shrill beeping of the alarm sliced through the tranquil silence, shattering Irisha's blissful slumber. Her eyes fluttered open, heavy with the weight of exhaustion still clinging to her lashes. With a groggy hand, she fumbled to silence the incessant buzzing, desperately clinging to the warmth of the mattress.

Though drowsy, her body screamed for relief. Her bladder begged to be emptied, the pressure building unbearably. Yet as she willed her limbs to move, her legs and stomach remained motionless, paralyzed by some unseen force. A dull ache blossomed in her breasts, adding to her discomfort.

Three times Irisha tried to rouse herself fully, fighting through the hazy tendrils of slumber. On the third attempt, her eyes snapped open, suddenly aware and alert. It was then that a sight of profound horror greeted her, a vision that chilled her to her very core.

There, in the half-light of dawn, the twisted reality of her situation materialized before her like a waking nightmare...

Irisha's breath caught in her throat as her widening eyes took in the horrifying sight before her. There, pressed against her body intimately, was an unmistakable male form. A thick, muscular leg was draped possessively over her midsection, pinning her in place. Her gaze travelled upwards to find two large hands greedily cupping and kneading  her breasts, the touch violating and unwanted.

A visceral tremor rattled Irisha's frame as primordial fear gripped her. Never before had a man touched her with such provocative intimacy. Her lips quivered, mouth agape in a soundless scream as scorching tears pooled in her eyes. The realization that someone had invaded the sanctity of her bedroom paralyzed her.