~ 28 ~

,,and that's why we got this, do you understand?" Tae asked after explaining the problem.

Kook's eyes started tearing up. "No, no, no, Kookie... Its okay if you don't understand, tell me! Ill teach you again..." Tae said trying to calm him down. "but... h-hyung how?!" kook said trying to hold back tears. "look I'll teach you again, it may take time for you to understand.. BUT! you will get it at the end, just... don't cry... you will get it quick..." Tae said.

"HYUNG I'LL TRY TO UNDERSTAND THIS TIME!!" Jungkook said smiling, as a tear left his eye. of course he lost the fight of him trying to hold back his tear falling. Tae felt bad for the younger but he continued teaching him slowly and understanding.

,,so now how do you think xxx was formed?" tae asked. "because of xxx?" Kook answered with a little doubt. "Exactly! then if this xxxx and that xxxx combine, what you get?" Tae said happily that kook started to understand it. "xxx...?" kook answered. "That's it kookie!! That's the answer!!" Tae exclaimed in joy. "wait really!?" kook asked, unbelieving. "Yeah!! you got it!!" Tae exclaimed, smiling crazily, keeping his one hand on kook's thigh. "THANK YOU SO MUCH BABYYYY!!" Jungkook jumped over tae, hugging eachother, rolling on the bed with jungkook showering tae with pecks. "hehehee Kookie! its tickling~" but of course jungkook dint stop pecking him and taehyung was giggling at kook.

"Mmuah!" Jungkook said after completly showering Tae's face with kisses. Tae was giggling.

"Tae lets go out! lets go eat in our favourite café!" Jungkook exclaimed and got up. "Wait where you to going? you still have not completed studying rest of them!" Tae said making kook groan. "Oh fuck! damn let this exam over, imma burn up my books" Jungkook muttered. "Lets do it later, now come and study!" Tae insisted. "Babe you are like my mom!" Jungkook groaned and sat with taehyung to complete to remaining.

It was about 9.50pm and Jungkook started yawning. "Kook, I ain't letting you sleep until we complete this chapter." Tae said crossing his arms. "*yawns* ah Taeeee I'm so sleepyyy!" Jungkook said yawning. "I'm not letting you sleep! Just this one chapter and you are done with this subject!" Taehyung insisted.

"Tae babyyy pleaseeee!" Jungkook whined.

"Nope!"

"Please~"

"Noo"

"Pretty please~" jungkook asked with his doe eyes.

"I'm NOT FALLING FOR THAT!" Tae fought.

But at last Kook lost and studied with tae until they completed the chapter.