IS THIS LOVE?

Aniket had called the wedding planner. As of now, he had expected Nitya to step back from the marriage plans. He was waiting for her in his office. He heard a knock at the door, and there was Surbhi Shenoy, one of the most successful and expensive wedding planners in India.

"You called me for a meeting, Aniket. Guess what... I've also got your wedding decoration brochure along with me," she said excitedly, waving a colorful brochure in her hand.

"Surbhi, please sit down... I've something important for you," Aniket said, gesturing towards the chair opposite his desk.

"Well, okay... Go on! But wait a second, where's Nitya?" Surbhi inquired, taking a seat and glancing around the office.

"Surbhi...actually, the wedding..." Aniket began, but he was interrupted by Nitya's sudden entrance.

"Shopping takes a lot of time, dear," Nitya chimed in cheerfully, glancing at Aniket with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

Aniket watched as Nitya walked into the room, her presence both surprising and perplexing him. Without missing a beat, she embraced Surbhi warmly, then turned to him and planted a soft kiss on his earlobe.

"I am so sorry, sweetie. I kept you waiting," she said apologetically, her smile radiant.

Aniket was taken aback by Nitya's unexpected behavior. What was going on? Why was she acting so strangely all of a sudden? His mind raced with questions as he tried to make sense of the situation.

"Surbhi... I know Aniket has called you here to discuss our wedding arrangements, but before that, can I borrow the future husband for a few minutes?" Nitya asked, her voice filled with warmth and affection.

"For sure, sweetheart. He is all yours," Surbhi replied with a smile, her eyes twinkling with amusement as she watched the interaction between the couple.

Nitya flashed a smile at Surbhi before taking Aniket aside, leaving him both puzzled and intrigued by her unusual behavior.

"What's all this?" Aniket questioned, his brows furrowing in confusion as Nitya's unexpected behavior continued.

Nitya simply smiled, her hands gently cupping his face as she leaned in closer. Her fingers trailed through his hair, sending shivers down his spine, and before he could utter a single word, she silenced him with a gentle gesture.

"Shh!! Today, only I will speak, and you will listen..." she whispered softly, her voice filled with determination.

"Nitya," Aniket attempted to interject, but she quickly cut him off.

"Statue... I said, today only I will speak, and you will listen," she insisted firmly, her eyes locking with his in a steadfast gaze.

As Aniket listened, a whirlwind of emotions swirled within him, his mind racing to comprehend Nitya's words.

"You're wondering, even after everything you said, I didn't end our relationship," Nitya continued, her tone unwavering. "I thought a lot yesterday, couldn't sleep all night, but I've made up my mind. I won't end this relationship, and you might think... that I won't break this relationship because of my parents' wishes... but I don't want to end this relationship by my choice, not because of any fear," she declared with conviction.

"What are you saying..." Aniket attempted to protest once more, but Nitya silenced him with a gentle kiss on the side of his neck.

"I told you, don't say anything," she murmured softly, her lips brushing against his skin as she held him close, knowing exactly how to quiet his protests.

"Aniket, now listen to me," Nitya began, her voice steady yet filled with emotion. "No matter how hard you try, you won't be able to shake me off. I won't leave your side, and then you tell me, how can I abandon a person who has brought happiness to my family, to my sisters' lives? How can I leave someone to whom I owe so much?"