Construct-2 : New World

5 Minutes of Evil Laughter Later

" Haaah.... That felt good..."

Evolto exclaims, finally being able to talk after laughing for 5 whole minutes.

" Now then, time to inspect this new body of mine... "

Upon taking a closer look at 'his' new body, he realized that 'his' arms were more slender than his previous hosts'.

'He' also noticed the presence of two additional foreign things on 'his' chest, as well as the absence of 'something' in 'his' nether regions.

" Ah, I see what's going on. It would seem that this body belonged to a female human. "

" I've never possessed a female human before... "

" Well, you know what they say, beggars can't be too nitpicky. "(Author : I know this is not the correct saying, I just think it would give evol more personality to his character )

That's right, he had become a woman.

Despite his extraterrestial physiology, Evolto was solidly male in his past life.

He had also always preferred male hosts, and even in his impersonations he still took on a masculine form.

To say that he had never been a woman before would be a lie, though such instances are few and far between.

Not that he has such hobbies in the first place, mind you.

" Hmm...this body's consciousness is oddly docile, isn't it? "

' Hellooo.....is there anyone inside...? '

Evolto thought to himself, or rather, the owner of the body he is currently residing in.

' ..... '

" Nothing huh...? "

" Strange, even the most withdrawn of humans would have some kind of thoughts. "

" Whatever, makes it easier for me if they don't resist. "

He then decided to look around, to find some semblance of a clue regarding his current whereabouts.

' One thing for sure... this is not the earth I knew. '

Despite his utter lack of knowledge regarding his current location, he knew for sure this is not 'his' earth.

Or rather, the earth that he knew.

Having been used as a catalyst to pull a completely different earth from a parallel timeline, he knew that this was a completely new world than the one in his memories.

Even if it was not another world, it couldn't've been the old world either.

With two of the same planets present in one timeline, a merging was bound to happen.

All he had to do now is confirm whether or not he's in the new world, or in a completely different one due to his black hole powers.

However, one thing is for sure.

' It would seem...he succeeded, huh...? '

' Well, now that I'm back, that wouldn't be the case for much longer... '

Evolto won't just let it end here...

[ Evol Phase : 0 ]