Construct-54 : Fullmetal Moonsault

POV : Lin

' Terrible....This is terrible.... ' Lin thought to herself seeing all the chaos around her.

Riding through the cityscape on the Machine Builder, she had passed by countless buildings reduced to nothing but rubble.

Yet, the worse part wasn't the destruction.

It was death.

* grip *

She gripped the handle of the motorcycle even tighter.

" Miss Eva, please be safe... "

As if a response to her words, a roar resounded.

* ROAR! *

" !! "

* screeech...! *

Lin hastily stopped the Machine Builder.

' That sound...It came from over there.... '

The source of the roar had apparently been from an adjacent city block.

" .... " Lin looked at the direction where the noise came from.

* clack *

* Vrrooom...! *

Kicking the Machine Builder into it's second gear, Lin brought the vehicle towards the location where the roar was heard.

To where the Square Smash is.

The indoctrination ceremony had begun.

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

Flashback over

A figure can be seen standing bravely against the incoming giant cubical menace.

They are clad in an armor of steely blue and shiny red which reflected the light of the moon off it's surface. The way the pieces are connected made it look asymmetrical yet perfectly balanced at the same time.

Blending into the night, the bodysuit underneath is one of jet-black color with multiple diagonal lines running across it.

On the waist, the figure wore a strange-looking belt with something resembling a crank jutting out from the right-side of the buckle. Two capsules, one red and one blue can be spotted on the belt. The belt also sports multiple tubes and wires running across it as well as a large circular component connected to the crank, and underneath it are multiple gears on the front part of the buckle.

Two protusions, both of the same colors as the armor, extended from the collar of the chest-piece on the left side, one resembling the barrel of a tank and the other resembling the ear of a rabbit.

The helmet of the figure is composed of the same material as the armor, and on the forehead is a small prism embedded into it. The eyepieces of the helmet seems to be of peculiar design, with one side resembling the sideways image of a blue tank, and the other side resembling the head of a rabbit from it's side. The barrel of the tank as well as the ear of the rabbit both protuded from the eyepieces, giving off the appearance as if having antennae. Coupled with the compound eyes, the helmet gave an overall insectoid appearance to the user.

[ Rabbit! Tank! ]