playground

Finally, we arrived at the park, and boy, was it a surprise! "Hey, Jungwon?" I called out, a little confused. "Yeah?" he replied with a mischievous grin. "is this the...park?" I asked, scratching my head. "Yep, and the last person on the slide is a rotten egg!" he shouted, taking off like a rocket. I stared at him in bewilderment before chasing after him. He dashed up a ladder, and I followed suit. Then he sprinted across a bridge, and I was hot on his heels. Just as he was about to slide down, I tripped and accidentally fell on top of him. He quickly caught me and steadied me, wearing a smirk before gleefully sliding down. "Hey!" I yelled, sliding down after him. I chased him round the playground, but my short legs couldn't keep up with his long strides, and I soon ran out of breath.

 "You okay?" Jungwon asked, concerned. "Y... Yeah," I wheezed, desperately trying to catch my breath. He handed me a bottle of water, "Huh, where did you get this?" I inquired curiously. He responded, "Oh, I brought it." I gratefully drank some water, then placed the bottle down and settled myself on the soft grass.

Suddenly, I pointed up at the sky, exclaiming, "Look at the clouds! That big, round one over there looks like you!" Jungwon, clearly intrigued, questioned, "How on earth does it look like me?" I giggled mischievously and explained, "It resembles a cunning cat, just like you!" He then pointed to another cloud and said, "And that one looks like you too!" I was puzzled and inquired, "Really? How?" He replied with a smirk, "Well, it also looks like a cat, but a much smaller one." At that moment, I playfully tagged him and sprinted away, initiating a chase. We chased each other for a while until I made the mistake of looking back at Jungwon, not noticing what was in front of me.

"WATCH OUT!" he shouted, panic in his voice. I quickly turned my head and saw it - a tree right in front of me. "Ow," I groaned, feeling a bit embarrassed. "Are you okay?" he asked, rushing over to check on me. "Yeah, I'm fine," I replied, relieved that I didn't get seriously hurt. "Am I really that handsome that you can't even pay attention to what's in front of you?" he teased, chuckling "Heh, you wish," I retorted. "Woah, look at the time," he suddenly exclaimed. It was getting late, so I bid him goodbye until we meet again at school.