40. FUN AT THE TABLE

Hey guys,
Here's the next update.
Don't forget to comment and vote.
Happy reading ❤️ 😄!

Anushka got back to the room after having breakfast. She decided not to wake Virat as he just came early in the morning. It was 11 and he was still sleeping. She unpacked his bag in the meanwhile and arranged his clothes on the shelf .

Ved was outside with their mom and she went to get him. Now he had started to mingle with others rather than just clinging on to Anushka. Vikas's son was also there to play with him.

As soon as he was brought to the room, he started squealing loudly. He was still in a playful mood. It was time to bathe him, she put him on the bed to remove his clothes.

His restless movements made Virat wake up. He stretched and turned to his right. He saw his cutie pie roll over and trying to crawl away. He immediately held him and made him sit on his chest.

Ved observed for a while and soon recognised it was Virat. He started jumping in joy. Anushka saw this and sat near them.

"Ved, papa came, call him papa" Anushka asked Ved in a playful tone.

"Mum..ma" Ved uttered and started laughing. Virat side-eyed Anushka.

"Seriously" he said. She started giggling.

"Ved, mumma nhi Papa. Say papa" Virat tried to grab Ved's attention who was playing with his beard.

"Mumma.. mumma" he said again unbothered. Anushka chuckled under her breath.

"Tumhe badi hasi aa rhi hai" Virat commented on her. He looked frustrated.

"It's okay Virat, he'll learn. For the meanwhile, I'll call you "papa" . Is it fine" she asked trying to control her laughter.

"Really?" He grabbed her wrist and pulled her down. She almost fell on her face.

"Virat..kya kar rahe ho " she gritted , pointing to Ved.

Virat kissed her lips so gently as if it was fragile and will break. It felt like a feather touch to her. But it gave her a chill. Their eyes were still locked like they were talking. Ved observed this and he started screaming.

Both were startled and looked at him. He was clutching on to Virat's beard and trying to pull him away from Anushka. Virat realised this and started laughing.

"Hello mister, she's my wife ok?" He was telling as if Ved would understand.

"Aghhhhha" Ved was talking in gibberish as if he was trying to argue with Virat.

"What? I'll kiss her, what are you gonna do" he said that and again pulled himself up to peck her on the cheeks.

"Mummaam.!." he started shouting and hitting Virat with his tiny hands.

Anushka was enjoying how both the boys were fighting for her. When he started hitting, Virat placed him on the bed and dragged himself near Anushka. He placed his head on her lap turning to her side and snaked his arms around her hip. Anushka too played along and started stroking his hair.

There was silence for some moments as Ved was trying to figure out what was happening. Suddenly, his face withered. Virat looked back to see his reaction. His innocent eyes turned glassy and his lips started to quiver.

"Arey arey. No baby, don't cry. Virat get up" she hit Virat playfully on his shoulders. Virat was sadistically enjoying his reaction.

He picked him up and Ved started crying on top of his lungs. He was sobbing so hard and gasping for air. Virat immediately gave him to her. His cries were echoing in the room.