13

If you can please share my book with others!! Every little help is appreciated!!
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ ✧⋄⋆⋅

Cas's pov:

I place the flowers Romeo got me in a light blue vase to match the flowers in the middle of my kitchen counter. And i let out a deep breath.

What the fuck just happened.

He punched someone for me, I don't want other people getting punched like I did when I was younger. Romeo needs to lean to treat people better. I don't want to talk to him if he hurts others.

If he hurts others he will hurt me. I don't want him hurting me like my step dad has done. 

My whole life I was surrounded by so much physical violence, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I want a break from it all. I want to be loved and I want people to show love, not act like my step dad. I want nothing to do with people who act violently.

At the thought of being hurt again after trying my whole life to move away from it my throat began to swell. With my vision becoming blurry I hurriedly walked over to my bed where I threw myself on the blankets .

Tears began to run down my cheek while my chin began to wobble. I lay the side of my face on my pillow and that's when I decided I needed to talk to Romeo about him hurting others if he wanted to keep me in his life.

And if he wasn't able to not hurt others then he isn't the man for me. While I lay on my bed crying alone with my thoughts Phoebe was calling me. I picked up the phone not saying a word. "Hey girl, guess who is on her break. Are you free to talk, im so bored since I'm literally alone in the staff room."

That's when I told phoebe everything. About my step dad hitting me. About the real reason I moved to Spain was to get away from him not just because of the university, and lastly about Romeo. About how he hit a random stranger.
__________________________________

Me and Romeo are sitting at a rooftop restaurant. The atmosphere is electric, with lively chatter blending with the distant sounds of music and laughter echoing from the streets below. He was wearing a suit like always, I've never seen him without one.

I mean not that I'm complaining.

As the taste of a bite of brownie hit my taste buds I thanked Phoebe in my head for telling me not to re-schedule the date just because I was crying and upset.

Romeo looked dead into my eyes as I sipped on my drink, and I kept my eyes on him back. He let out a small cough before speaking, "So how come you didn't have any pictures up in your house, no family, friends nothing?"

Fuck.

In a slight panicked tone i reply, "well I never really was close with my family apart from my brother but he moved out, and I never really was aloud to leave the house so I didn't have many friends. The ones I did have I only got to see them at school. And you know, school isn't very much a picture worthy setting to have put up in my house. Why so nosy huh?" He takes bits of his tiramisu as I spoke.

"What can I say I take notice of the little things Cas." I nod sarcastically as he speaks, "oh really, tell me more then mr inspector, what else have you noticed?" I ask him while finishing my food. He placed his desert fork down, and placed his gaze harshly on mine.

"You really doubt that i can pay attention to a girl as gorgeous as you? For starters I can tell that you have a lot going on but still like being in control, since your house is an organised mess. You also prefer tradition over modernised things as you have so many books on law but only one shitty little computer which I guess you don't use much. How does that sound?"

I froze inside in disbelief. I never knew anyone who payed so much attention to me. How did he get everything right?

"Well my family and I never had the money to get me a good computer and books were cheaper so that was my way to learn I guess." His eyes turn to have a slight look of empathy in them but it quickly washes away to his cold usual gaze as he began to speak. "Well money won't be an issue when I'm here with you darling."

I smiled to him, but it quickly faded once I reminded myself what I wanted to talk to him about. "Romeo we have something to talk about and It's important" I say taking a deep breath in.

He looks at me concentrating on what I'm about to say. "You can't just hurt people for no good reason Romeo, or for any reason actually. It's wrong." He shuts his eyes and takes a deep breath in as if he knew this conversation would arise sooner or later.

"I understand that but he could have hurt you Cas and I would never want you to get hurt." His reply made me think as I never saw it from his point of view, but even doing so I didn't think it was right.

"Well, either way Romeo, I just don't think it's nice hurting others when they haven't done anything, and if you don't see an issue with that I guess we have to stop whatever this is." With my reply his jaw tensed. I knew what I was saying he wouldn't like, but that's not my issue.

"Okay, next time I'll think a little more before I do anything. But if someone tries to hurt you, I'm not holding back darling." Im content with his reply, I think it's fair. So I nodded in reply.

Soon after the waiter came with the bill and Romeo paid as usual. While he was getting ready to leave by putting his card back in his wallet I decided to get up before he did.

He looked up at me while I did so, i dropped my napkin by accident in-front of him, and i bent down to get it. Looking back while doing so I saw him staring at my bum which was probably on show by how short my skirt was.

I hope he dosent mind a bit of a tease.

I hear him whisper "fuck" under his breath and then got up. He pulled my skirt down a bit. "Your skirts a little short no? Or was that part of your plan so you could have fun teasing me?" He says growling at me in a low tone.

I reply by smiling at him, he places his hand on my lower back and walks me to the door of the restaurant. He opens the door for me and I step forward walking out of the restaurant, doing so I didn't see the step down and I fell over.

I scratched my knee and it began to bleed. Romeo hurries over to me and gets me up on my two feet. "Are you okay Cas?" He says wiping my skirt from the dirt, he then lowers his view from my skirt to my knees and sees that I was bleeding.

Before being able to reply to him, he picks me up bridal style. "No your not okay your bleeding, here let me take you to the car."

I love when he picks me up like this, it makes me feel like a Princess. "Hmmm thank you Romeo." Later he enters the car after placing me in first. Once he starts the engine he turns to me and asks. "So to clean that you need plasters Princess. Do you have any?" I thought for a second to the time I did my shopping a-few days ago.

"I don't know, maybe you would know actually since you were stalking me." I say to him teasingly. "How about i take you to mine since I have some. How does that sound?"

I think about it.

"That sounds good to me," I say back.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ ✧⋄⋆⋅

Please share my book guys on socials or to your friends!!! Any support helps!!

Mwahhhhh thank youuuu