16

As always let me know your thoughts as you read!! And share my story to others so my book can be read my more!! Every little help is appreciated!!
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ ✧⋄⋆⋅

Cas's pov:

Still lying on the bed, I woke up and was shocked that my bedsheets where.. black? That's when it hit me, memories of last night come crashing in, I immediately slam my face back on the pillow of pure embarrassment that I let him do that without even dating him.

As lay with my head on the pillow with my eyes shut pretending to be asleep I came to a conclusion. The idea is that I should make him wait. I would tease him and the second he tries to do anything, if turn it down.

Because he can't be getting what he wants. At the end of the day I'm the prize and I needed to start acting like it. So if a girls got to hurt a man's ego doing so, she should. And that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Even though i loved every moment of yesterday I feel like this is right.

Fuck.

I opened my mouth as I was turning to say good morning to Romeo, when I saw he wasn't there. I shut my mouth. Where is he? Why did he just leave me without saying anything? This is what I get for trusting a fucking man.

No not a man, a man wouldn't leave me without saying anything. A little, immature, dumb boy, that's what he is.

If he was okay leaving me to make up by myself then I guess this boy will be okay with me going through his room. If he wants to start playing games so can I, two can play his game. And trust me, I always win no matter what.

As I sit at the edge of the bed ready to get off I see a folded up piece of paper on the floor below where my feet hung. It said 'please open princess' in black writing.

Oh...

And so I did, I opened the folded piece of paper up, it wrote.

I'm sorry that you are waking up alone, but I have an important meeting this morning that I can't miss. I'll probably be done by the time you wake up darling. I will be making your breakfast so don't you even think about making your own.

Speak to you soon,

Mr Big Ego.

I scrunched the piece of paper up and placed it on the bedside table. I roll my eyes. Okay well, maybe I'll take back the fact that I said he is a little, immature, dumb boy. He clearly isn't. Well maybe at times he can be. But not right now at least.

As he has proved himself and i was just overreacting so I won't go through his room, but that doesn't mean i never will. After getting off the bed, I spot a black hoodie resting on a chair in the corner of his room. I picked it up as I know it's going to be freezing in that kitchen.

As began to talk towards the door, I heard one open and shut before I got the chance to open the door in-front of me. Suddenly the silence in the apartment was broken. I was hearing multiple male voices talking and laughing loudly. I started to panic. This is where I'm going to get kidnapped. And I'm going to die before I even have children. I don't even have any bottoms for fucks sake, i just have my thong. And there is no way in hell, I'd be caught wearing his boxers.