The Great YN

(Great Gatsby coded)

'For pity's sake will you hurry up Victoria?!' The Baron barks checking his pocket watch yet again as he storms into the room. The noblewoman applies the finishing touches of her lipstick as she checks her reflection in the mirror. 'You can not rush perfection Wilhelm, I will be ready when I am ready this will not hasten despite your constant nagging.' The Baron stares at his wife with hatred, the expression for every beautiful woman in the world there is a man tired of fucking her largely applies here. Indeed, the Baroness is still a great beauty but the thrill of the chase is long gone for the Baron, he knows she is a prize sought by other men so he enjoys dangling her on his arm but that is about the entirety of his feelings. The lady is a talented designer and a wicked genius, Wilhelm had only wanted a pretty woman with a closed mouth...well unless said mouth was open for his pleasure. Instead, he had ended up with something the complete opposite, so he enjoyed getting little digs in when he could. Walking up behind the Baroness he whispers against her ear. 'Put on all the makeup you want, you can't hide the fact your beauty is waning year by year. You're lucky you have that face paint or everyone would see what an old hag you have become.' he kisses her cheek. She watches him with repulsion.

The Bentley draws into the grounds of Hawthorne Hall, people are all over the grounds enjoying the midsummer's evening dressed in finery. The car stops at the large building and Baron Von Hellman gets out, he doesn't offer to help his wife. A valet opens the other door and out steps, Baroness Von Hellman dressed in a bronze-coloured frock that clings to her in all the right places. A dual bronze body chain entwined with little amber gems, adorns her shoulders spilling down the top portion of her arms. Her long brunette locks hang in a braid down her back with amber hair pins sparkling throughout. 'For heaven's sake hurry up.' The Baron hisses over his shoulder at her. Victoria purses her lips and joins her husband at his side. 'Remember, everything you do in public reflects on me so try to behave yourself.' he hisses as they approach two large double doors. 'And for God's sake smile.' he roughly grips her arm practically dragging her with him. Just before the door opens he double-takes and adjusts her dress so more of her cleavage is on display she grimaces trying to shrug back when he grabs her chin. 'This is why I married you now I want you to enter here and shine as you never have before, understood?' Victoria's lips twitch but before any more can be said the doors are opened.

 'This is why I married you now I want you to enter here and shine as you never have before, understood?' Victoria's lips twitch but before any more can be said the doors are opened

The sight is overwhelming a blue pool takes up a large portion of the floor filled with partygoers jazz music is played by a band in the corner of the room. Figures on stilts walk around waving their large butterfly wings. The couple enters the room the Baron fumbles with his jacket pulling out an invitation and handing it to the doorman who takes it with a look of slight confusion. A half-naked man with tattoos across his chest breathes fire a few feet away, the Baroness can feel the heat on her skin. A comically large martini glass sits with a beautiful woman wearing lace frolicking in the glass blowing kisses down to the people below. Over the center of the pool is a tall white bridge with six women dancing and waving feathered bows. Numerous waiters move throughout the party offering trays of drinks or cigars. It is all quite the spectacle some people dance others are in their groups sharing raucous laughter. 'Wilhelm! Finally, you made it!' A sweaty man in a suit makes his way towards the couple grabbing the Baron's hand and shaking it. 'Well, I thought I'd come along and see what all the fuss was, I've been ignoring this Beckley character's invitation for weeks now. Thought I'd throw the poor fellow a bone, it also gives me the opportunity to show off my assets...you remember my wife?' he pushes Victoria forward. 'Oh yes. How could I forget.' The man openly ogles the Baroness's breasts.