a new found edge

Sitting still to the table, types whole body was shivering and quivering and trembling but what was to be happening, he had his head hung to have his hands to the edge of the table to grip to be moaning with his eyes closed and his bottom lip inward to bite into it.
"Mmmm!"
Tharn peered his eyes up has he was kissing types neck hard, to then take out his tongue to lick about by the tip, so very sensually, he had his hands moved all about types body, to now have two fingers to his nipples to squeeze, type kept taking in very deep breathes has a bit of his hair that was not pulled back by he's hair tie was swirled about his head, to then make a hard face has he was trying to come back into reality.
Fuck! This is bad! Why does his touch feel so good! Feels better now but why! My whole body feels so warm......I just don't get it and...
Before type could think more, and on ways to get out of this, tharn moved him back, to move a hand to his neck to turn his head to the side, for his other hand was still under types shirt, to have his thumb and forefinger to it to twist and tease, for them to be eyeing the other directly, for types mouth to be opened a bit to be darting his eyes, to be breathing rather hectically.
Tharn had his mouth opened a bit to have his canines down to be giving type quite the look, tharn then moved his head back a bit to then move closer, to take his tongue out to lightly brush it against his upper lip for type to relax and coo a moan, that felt incredible, tharn then did the same action to his bottom lip to then stick his tongue in, for type to move his hands to tharns neck to pull him down a bit more for them to swirl there tongues about the other.
Tharn then slowly opened his eyes to look over type to see he was very close to even be moving himself upon tharn, he then moved him away to go to his ear, to then lower his one hand from his very hard and erect nipple to take it sensually down, teasing his body, to place it inside his boxers to his member, to just hold, for type to move his head up to moan loudly.
"Want me type?"
Type kept his eyes closed to nod, without any resistance to that question..
"You need to take the iron pills, I'm ravenous."
Tharn then licked types lips once more to then withdraw his hands to then grab ahold of his to then take him up, type turned his head to eye the pill bottle to then grab it to be lead into the snakes bed.
Once inside, tharn had no control, his vampiric side was more out, he tossed type to the bed, for him to lay to his back to then try to get the bottle open, tharn couldn't help but to smile to then take his hands to the bottom of his shirt to then move it over his head to throw to the side, to then slowly get on the bed to move to his knees to then lower types shorts and boxers, type kept trying to open the pill bottle.
Throwing types clothes to the side, tharn then bent himself to then take off his clothes to then throw to the side to then go to his stomach, to part types legs to start to eat at his hole, type lifted his head back with his hands to the bottle to moan in bliss, he actually also smiled has he was in full pleasure.
Tharn then took his tongue out of that tight cavity to then move his hand to types very hard cock, to then move it back to suckle on his tip, types arms went to the sides of him to have his body bucked, to have his head lifted even more up to moan.
"Aaaaah god!"
Type started to breathe harder has he was so close.
Tharn then popped that cock out of his mouth with a huge noise to then fetch that bottle to open to grab two pills to then be hovered over type, with them to one hand to be eyeing down.
"You want this?"
Type relaxed his body to take in very deep breathes to gulp, he then placed his hand to his forehead to rub to then slowly open his eyes to look to him then to the pills with a face.
"I.... Want the sex..... Not the you taking my blood and me taking the pills."
Tharn then tilted his head a bit to the side to then place the tip of the pills to types body, after he lifted up his shirt, to move them about, type looked down to grit his teeth.
"They go hand in hand now type, you wanted this. Trust me, things are going to be so much better now."
Tharn then placed the tip of the pills to his upper lip to move them slightly back and forth.
"Take the pills type."
Type looked over tharn with a furrowed brow to then peer his eyes to the pills.
There just iron pills but..... Then I have to give him my blood.....I don't want to do this...... And....."
Types body tensed has tharn placed his hand to his very still harden cock to start to slowly pump it to keep his eyes to him.
"Type..... I'm becoming more hungrier...... Take the pills."
Type signed.
"I don't want to and.....mm!"
Tharn couldn't wait anymore, he had to shove the pills to types mouth once he opened it to speak, to then place two fingers into his hole to keep pumping his length to go to his neck to move his bottom lip up and down.
"Asshole!" Type coughed, he then placed his hands to tharns body to try to push him back to no avail.
"I'm not going anywhere type, remember, you caused this."
Types eyes then went into the back of his head has tharn placed his canines into his neck, to then feel his cock go into his ass, to also have his thumb that was saturated with his blood go into his mouth, to only feel tharns free hand to his dick to be sensually stroking, type gripped tharn tighter to be lost in nothing but blissful pleasure, has sex now had this new found edge.