having time to think

To his stomach, type had his lower up for tharn to be pounding his way in and out, to have his head to the bed, to have his cheek pressed a bit to it, to have his hands to either side of his head to be gripping and hard to be moaning high, he then tensed to close his eyes to squeeze them a bit.
Tharn was also to his neck to be taking his blood, which made the sex feel so much hotter and better for type to whimper a bit, he couldn't hold it anymore, he came and hard, tharn then took his canines out to be to his ear to breathe heavily.
"Haha..... How many times.... Have you've came by me railing your ass?"
Type opened his eyes to peer them back to breathe and hard for his canines to be down.
"God! Shut up!.....mmm....asshole!"
Tharn narrowed his eyes to place his hands to types neck to bring him up has the two were in there knees to keep types head turned for them to eye the other directly.
"Want more?"
Type looked over tharn a bit confused has he then started to slow his thrusting.
"Wh.... What?"
"That crude mouth of yours is about to get you denied. Mm..... You want more of me? I want an apology."
Types eyes widened to then scoff.
"Screw you!"
Tharn raised an eye brow to then move and quick to place type to his back, to place his hands over his head, for them to be eyeing the other, for him to place his hand to his body to have curled his fingers inward, to then lightly and sensually caressed his body, type looked down to breathe and hard to be so confused with how his body always reacted to tharns touch. No other man or woman ever made him feel like this.
Tharn kept his eyes to type, having his canines down to start to lower his hand to move it about his stomach but did not dare to touch his cock, which was in fact still hard.
"Want to come again? Apologize for that mouth."
Type furrowed his brow in anger to then look to tharn.
"You can go to hell! I've cummed enough! Let me go!"
Type started to thrash a bit for tharn to place his free hand to his neck to move his head up to then lay his cock to types to slowly move it up and down, type tensed his body to eye down, to then bent his legs up to ground his feet to the bed to stay to move with tharn. He then pressed his body to types for him to look up in anger.
"Stop that!"
"I want your apology."
"And I want the doctors phone number and not for you to take my blood but here we are! Now just......Fuck me!"
Tharn made a face to shake his head.
"Apologize." He said calmly.
Type looked back down has tharn started to move himself up and down just a bit to arouse type.
"You are such a.....god! Why are you suddenly doing this and...... Why do I need to.....mmmm!"
Type closed his eyes has tharn, when type was talking, thrusted and hard here and there to get his mind muddled.
"Just apologize type, you are delaying your own pleasure."
Type gritted his teeth to try to get out of his grasp to no avail to then sign.
"I......Fuck......I hate you! Sorry!"
Tharn couldn't help but to smile to then ram himself in to go back to types neck to bite into type and hard to take just little blood, type wrapped his legs about to get out of his hold to place his hands to his back to scratch him and hard to have his head lifted back to be in europhria.
Passing out after that, type was to his side to be sleeping soundly, to then slowly open his eyes to look about to feel like shit and weak, he then looked down a bit to eye the side table to sign, he saw that pill bottle for iron and pain medication, he also saw orange juice and donuts.
Type made a face to move over a bit to reach for it to down the orange juice to take two pills to then eat the donuts, he started to feel a little better, he then grabbed a note that was to the side table to read from tharn, that type didn't need to worry about work, to take care of himself given when tharn came back he would need to fed and for them to have sex.
Type rolled his eyes to crumble the letter to then get slowly up to sit to the edge of the bed to look down to start to think.
I'm really in the shit house right now! I'm nothing but a fucking prostitute to this asshole! He just wants me to be here, so he can fed from me and for us to fuck! This is ridiculous! And the prick still hasn't given me the doctors number!
Type rolled his eyes to then get slowly up to go to the shower to take a warm one, to place his forehead to the wall to be staring down.
My simple plan in life has derailed so much! I just want to be able to go to work, Fuck whoever I want, that's all I really want! Fuck! Why does this asshole have to come into my life do this shit to me! He shouldn't even exist! Ugh!
Type placed his hands to his eyes to groan.
What am I going to do? This has gotten so much more complicated. Now I have to fed the fucker whenever he wants! This is such bullshit!
He does not mother fucking own me! Damnit! I've had enough! No more feeding him, no more sex! Asshole hasn't even given me the doctors number, I'm done! So fucking over this shit!
Type then turned to finish his shower to leave fuming not to know what was going to be in store for him later.