𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

KULKARNI'S

Aakriti Kulkarni (22)

Shy, introverted, religious, belongs to a middle-class family, finishing her Bachelor's in Arts and is interested in Interior designing, and has a crush on Rishabh.

Saumya Kulkarni

Mother of Aakriti, homemaker but has a small cloth boutique at home only.

Manohar Kulkarni

Father of Aakriti, a Chartered Accountant and has his own office near his home. Not strict towards kids and loves Aakriti more than anything.

Prateek Kulkarni (27)

Brother of Aakriti, five years older than her, has finished his law degree and is now working under a firm- Ahluwalia & Associates.

JOSHI'S

Rishabh Joshi (24)

Senior of Aakriti by two years, doing his MBA from the same college. He's obsessed with her body. Controlling, possessive and Obsessive Boyfriend and later Husband.

Kiran Joshi

The mother of Rishabh, a very snobbish lady, loves her son way too much and doesn't like Aakriti because she thinks he deserves better.

Saurabh Joshi

Father of Rishabh, loves Aakriti as his daughter because he never had one. Very kind but is dominated by his wife a lot.

FRIENDS

Aayushi Singhal (22)

Best friend of Aakriti, studying medicine and plans to go abroad next year for further studies.

Vedant Ahluwalia (27)

Parents died due to a plane crash. Lawyer and owner of Ahluwalia & Associates- a multi-billion dollar legal firm, most famous in India. Best friend of Prateek. 

Shrishti Ahluwalia (20)

The baby sister of Vedant, his only family left. She's fond of reading and is now a fan of a famous writer 'Virakt' whose face is unknown to the world but her/his work is popular on social media.

KIDS

Kiara & Vansh

Daughter and Son of Aakriti and Rishabh.