Chapter 2

Cheree's POV

As I was walking to my car, I accidentally bumped into someone, sending all the books and papers they were carrying flying everywhere. Of course, the wind didn't help. And of course... it had to be London.

"What the fuck? You stupid degenerate!" she yelled, glaring daggers into my soul.

"Shit, London, I am SO SO SO sorry! Here, let me help." As I bent over to start picking the papers up, I felt a sharp pain abruptly in my left rib. I fell to my side, clutching it in pain.

"You stupid idiot! I had those papers in order for my damn speech analysis. 20 PAGES!!" she sneered at me then started kicking me again.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing! Get off of her!" I heard an unknown angelic female voice approaching us.

"Giving this little bitch what she deserves," London hissed. She spat on me and stormed off.

She literally spat on me. What the hell?

I finally lifted my eyes to my unknown hero. And man, I think I died and went to heaven. If I thought Brooklyn was a goddess, I don't know what this girl was.

A soft warm hand made its way to my cheek which brought me back to reality.

"Hey, you alright?" she asked me with a concerned look.

I started to get up, but the pain suddenly stopped me, making me fall back to the ground. A pair of strong arms caught me before I made friends with the pavement again.

"Easy there tiger." She chuckled at me a bit, helping me to my feet. "Can you lift your shirt up a bit for me? I just want to see if the bruising is bad."

Yeah, I'm blushing. If I blushed any harder, I'd have been a damn tomato. With my words caught in my throat, I just shook my head and slowly lifted up my shirt. And no, not seductively, slowly. Perves.

She traced my noticeable bruise with her fingertips gently, making goosebumps form under her touch.

"Well, I'd say that wench got you pretty good," she told me in a low husky, feminine tone. "You may wanna ice it a bit. Shouldn't be too bad though." She winked at me. Man, what's up with women winking at me today?

She stuck her hand out to me to shake. "Cassidy, though most people call me Cassie."

I took her hand in mine. "Cheree," I smiled shyly at her and she smirked at me.

"Cheree, that's a beautiful name. Unique," she said in a flirty tone. I blushed even more.

"Well, Cheree, you driving, or...?"

"Um, yeah. I was just walking to my car," I said shyly, biting my lower lip.

"You talk!" She laughed, smiling at me.

"Um, th-thank you, Cassie. F-for what you did." Apparently, I picked up a stutter.

"Hey, it's no problem. No one deserves to be treated like that. Especially not a girl as pretty as you," she said looking into my eyes.

Oh god. I'm melting inside.

Cassidy's POV

After walking Cheree to her car, I had a huge smile on my face. That girl, she was something. She was extremely short compared to me, which, honestly, was fucking adorable. I could tell she's probably one of the quieter girls around here, which is a turn on for me. And, judging by the Call of Duty beanie, and NOFX band shirt she was wearing, we were into the same stuff. I really, really wanted to get to know this girl.

As I was getting ready to open my car door, I glanced towards the football field where girls were running around the track. I spotted blondie in all her glory, giving me the biggest scowl I've ever seen in my life. I mean, the biggest. I've slept with other dudes' girls and have never got a look like that. Is she seriously that egotistical that she can't get over me running into her? Women...

Brooklyn's POV

My heart was racing. My blood was boiling. First, I saw London kicking the life out of Cheree. Before I could even comprehend what was going on, that stupid bitch I ran into in the hallway earlier rushed in and saved her. Not that I'm glad she didn't, but it was what happened afterward that really set me off. She was so... so affectionate with her. She even caressed her fucking cheek. Seriously?

This jealousy thing – I couldn't do it. I wasn't used to jealousy, and I definitely was not used to seeing other people being affectionate with Cheree. That should've been me flirting with her, making her blush. Gaahhhhhh!

The bitch and I made eye contact for a moment. I tell ya, if looks could kill, she'd be 6 feet under, with me personally burying her casket.

"JAMESON! GET YOUR ASS BACK TO RUNNING!" my coach yelled at me from across the field.

The old hag, always making us run. I swear, she just liked watching our boobs jiggle up and down when we run.

After practice, I made my way into the showers to clean off the nasty sweat. As I turned the knob, I heard the shower curtain behind me ruffle open and then close, followed by a giggle. I turned my head around and see Dakota and her nakedness.

"Brooklyn..." she purrs my name seductively.

Dakota – tall, hot, and blonde. Cheerleader, also a slut. At least she knew how to please me, and well, I could please her back. Hell, who am I kidding... I could please any girl.

"Dakota." I seductively smirk back at her. I turn my body and make my way towards her.

Well, this should get Cheree off my mind for the time being.