Chapter 18

Cheree POV

Three months.

That's how long Brooklyn and I have been together. Honestly, it's been amazing. I haven't been this happy in so long. For the first couple weeks, I would get jealous glances from other girls, especially Dakota. Apparently, they had some history. Well, sexual history. Other than that, people have left us alone.

Brooklyn. Oh, Brooklyn. Who would've thought what a hopeless romantic she was. She may be a bitch, or rude to others, especially at school. But, when I have her alone, to myself, that's when the real her comes out. Kind hearted, romantic, hilarious. She makes me smile and blush all the time. The things she says to me... She makes my whole body melt.

Lately though, our make-out sessions have been getting more heated. I know Brooklyn has a very, extremely high sex drive... But, I'm not ready. Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure I'm in love with her, but, I just... I'm scared.

I felt a hand on my kner, interrupting my thoughts. "Babe, Layne and I have been trying to get your attention for like," she paused and looked at the time on her phone, "five minutes, you alright" she furrowed her eyebrows in worry. I slightly raised my head up so I could kiss her cheek, "Just thinking bout you" I said quietly, she blushed a little than smirked, "Good, I'm just fantastic". I laughed and focused my attention on Layne.

"Anywho, I was wondering what you were doing over Christmas break. My dad said I could have the cabin for a week during our two week vacation. I would think it would be pretty rad for us all to go." I thought about it for a moment and turned to Brooke who was stuffing her face with Caesar wrap, "Would you go?". She gave me a look that said 'duh', trying to keep the food in her mouth. I giggled at her and reached over to wipe the dressing found it's way to the side of her lip. She smirked at me and finally swallowed.

I sighed, " Yeah, I'll go. As long as this," I pointed my thumb at brooklyn, "Goes and if Aunt Jessi says its okay". Layne squeeled in excitement and she leaned over to kiss Georgi on the cheek. " I already asked Jessi, she said as long as you feel comfortable going. Oh! And she told me to tell Brooke to not get you pregnant". Layne smirked and looked at Brooke who held a scowl on her face.

My Aunt loves to mess with Layne. For some reason, she always tells Brooklyn to be careful, use protection... It's weird, but Brooklyn hates it. So, now everyone jokes with her about it. Mainly Layne though.

Enjoying my time with my girlfriend and friends, I looked over at the table two tables in front of ours. Cassidy was eating lunch with London again. Apparently there's rumors going around that they're sleeping together and have been for a couple months. Lost in thought, I didn't realize Cassidy was staring right at me. When she could tell I finally noticed I was staring at her, she gave me a genuine smile. Which was odd. Cassidy has kind of turned into my old Brooklyn. She always 'bumps' into me or pushes me against a locker. Then, she'll just give me a sadistic smirk and walk off. At least Brooklyn always flirty when she did that shit. Sigh... I glared at her and focused my attention back to my table.

Cassidy POV

Honestly, watching Cheree from afar has really hurt my chest these past few months. Brooklyn seems to make her really happy which should make me happy that she's happy. But, it just pisses me off even more. I'm still sleeping with London, she's a great fuck. She has a shitty personality though. Although, what I have planned probably makes me a shitty person too. Oh well.

I was enjoying my lunch when I noticed Cheree spacing out. Only, she was spacing out at me. I loved when I had her attention. That's why I've been kind of a bully towards her. When she finally realized she was staring at me, I smiled at her. I missed her so much. But, my smile faltered when she glared at me and focused back on that stupid blonde bitch. Then I felt a hand on my upper thigh.
I looked over at London who was lost in her stupid gossip magazine, I felt her hand move up my thigh and towards my center. My breath hitched when she started to rub me from the outside of my pants. "Bathroom, now" she smirked and I grabbed her arm pulling her out of the seat and dragging her into the bathroom with me.

When we reached the bathroom, I locked the bathroom door then shoved her roughly against the wall and attacked her mouth with my own. I pulled away and started to kiss down her jaw line, my lips making its way to her neck. I sucked on her sweet spot and gently nibbling on it. I wrapped her legs around my waist and carried her to the sink and sat her down, attacking her neck again.

She may be a crazy, rude bitch. But got I love fucking her.

Brooklyn's POV

I'm completely sexually frustrated. I have never gone this long without sex. And, my vagina is lonely. I know Cheree can tell something is up because lately our make-out time, has been getting a little friskier than usual. And right now, my girlfriend is not helping any.

We are both laying on my bed, my back against the head board with my legs stretched out, trying to focus on the movie playing on my TV. Cheree, is curled up into my side with her head in my chest. Oh yeah, she's also rubbing circles on my bare stomach with her palm. Yeah, torture. I'm so turned on, I can't stand it. My pussy is throbbing for anticipation.

"Baby, I really love when you rub my sexy ass abs, but, if you continue, I'm going to take your innocence right now." She froze and then placed her arm around my waist. She mumbled a sorry which made me chuckle. "I love you, Cheree" I whispered into the top of her head, then kissed it. She looked up at me, eyes full of love, "I love you too, Brooklyn" I leaned down and captured her lips with mine. I love this girl so much. I can't stand it.

About an hour later, Cheree tensed up for an unknown reason, I stopped running my fingers through her hair about to ask what was wrong when she spoke up. "Brooklyn, I um, I....when we go to the cabin.. I um, I want you... I want you to make love to me."